1

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Changbin stands tall as he confronts his boyfriend.

"I haven't been ignoring you. What are you talking about?" Chan rolls his eyes, scrolling through Twitter on his phone.

"You read my messages and don't respond. If I call you, it goes straight to voicemail. When I say come eat, you don't even glance at me. Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" As Changbin names off his list, Chan sighs and looks away, propping his head up on his arm.

"Christopher Bang!" Changbin growls, grabbing Chan's chin forcefully so he'd at least look at him.

"Hey," Chan pushes him away and stands up. "Don't do that shit."

"Then look at me while I'm talking to you!"

"What do you want me to say? Sorry? Fine. I'm sorry."

The fact that Chan didn't even care enough to listen to him while he was trying to understand what was going on really pissed him off.

Changbin stomps to the bedroom, slamming the door only to come out of it again with a bag. Chan looks up and gasps, fear overcoming him.

"Where are you going?"

"Make your own goddamn dinner."

"Changbin, stop!" Chan grasps his arm and turns him around. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to have a simple fucking conversation with you! That's what! But you're not listening! I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, but get it together."

With that, Changbin tears his arm away and leaves. Chan watches the door, almost expecting his lover to come back. Changbin stops right outside of the door, almost expecting his boyfriend to come out and apologize. Neither of them move.

The younger bites his tongue, tears building up in his eyes. Chan wasn't even trying. That's what hurt. He breathes in and out, walking forward and down the sidewalk. He didn't want to drive anywhere. He didn't want to talk to any friends. He wanted to be alone.

An hour passes by, Chan sitting in the dark living room, the sun having gone down. He chewed his nails as he thought through an apology. At first, he had thought it wasn't his fault. He was busy. He didn't want to talk to his boyfriend. Changbin should understand that, right?

No, he realized. He hadn't even tried talking to him about how he felt. He didn't explain anything. He ignored him, just like Bin had said. It was his fault. He should have paid more attention. But now he's gone.