CHAPTER 1:FIRST CONTACT AND BATTLE

FIRST PERSON POV
MAHARAJALELA SIDE

Maharajalela:"(Hmmmm...So that's the fleet Chakri talk about eh?The middle must be a leader)[Over radio]
This is Maharajalelaa to Mermaid 1.Are you has arrive at the location we has just discuss before.Do you copy"As she talk the person using her radii before reaching the Unknown fleet.There are no where WW2 can intercept modern radar.The person as she refer as 'Mermaid' is the attack submarine from Indonesia navy.

??:"[Over Radio]This is Nagapasa to Maharajalela. Please stop calling me fish or mermaid.That word you use has annoying me,thus my concentration has greatly reduce.And yes,I already standby on you location 20km behind from your current location and ready to launch 553mm torpedo."As she replay back the call with calm voice and faces.

Maharajalela:"[Over Radio]Well...I'm sorry for calling you fish but 'Mermaid' is a code name I give you because is good match for your hidden beauty.Ok,enough for chit chat,since I close enough to them"As she cut off her communication device.She is ready for anything.She stop at 9km from the unknown fleet.This distance is to close for any modern ship to fight.(I guess?)

??:"[Over Radio]Attention kansen over there.This is Renown class Battleship REPULSE from Azur Lane faction. State your name and your faction. What is your purpose here.If you are not enemy please come to us so we can talk face to face"As the person in the middle refer herself as Repulse with serious voice.

Maharajalela:"(Huh ,Azur Lane..??What the hell is that name and did she call me kansen.I thought this is in the past.Did she said Malay or english?I do not know.Because I'm pretty sure she speak a Malay than English or Japanese.Well at least she not suddenly attacking like people should do.No..this is suspicion but lets tell her we not hostile then) [Over Radio]This is KD Maharajalela from Asean exercise fleet.We mean no harm.We ourselves still confuse what going on.Also what guarantee you did not attack me if I'm come closer to you.What is your guarantee you will not fire upon my allie.Plus are you sure your not from Allied forces, America or British?Did you ring any bell?.On the other hand why you called me 'KANSEN' "As she ask the question to confirming her doubt while still on guard.

Repulse:"[Over Radio] I do not know what is this Allied forces are but if you mean Union Eagle and Royal navy then yes.If you do not know about Azur Lane then I explain a little.This is organisation formed by multi government to combat threats to mankind.That threats called themself siren.Kansen is manifestion of warship turn into humanoid thanks to rhe cube we possess and achieve more stats than original.We Kansen ship are mush stronger before manifestion and our human body much powerful than normal human. Now then,we guarantee we will not fire upon you and your allied if you do the same.Please come to us so we can talk face to face comfortably"As she try to pursue Maharajalela who still in high alert.

Maharajalela:"If so,better keep your words and I keep mine.Attack me you will sink to bottom of the sea"

After than,she and her ship sail further at more close distance.But she not let her guard down and still at longer distance to them.Around 500 meter or so.

.............................................................

THIRD POV

AZUR LANE SIDE

Cleverland:"Geez..She ask A LOT.Is not like we will stab her at the back if she not hostile towards us.Her voices full of animosity towards us.Like tiger has found his prey."