CH-18 CORONATION PART 2

CHRIS AND MAYA👆

HAZEL

FLASHBACK

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"What is the matter, Haze?" Kevin asked.

"Oh no, this is bad. We need to arrange a meeting and tell everyone this." Kevin said after I told him everything.

I called Mr. Davis and he arranged a meeting in the evening.

"Good evening everyone." Mr. Davis said. "Today's meeting is organised by Hazel and Kevin and just like all of you, I don't know what information they have for us. So, I expect everyone will remain silent and listen everything carefully."

"Thank you, sir." I said coming forward to the podium to speak.

"As we know that had Ryan hacked into 'The Imposters' server for us and sent me a document through which I found out what and how have they planned to pilfer the ruby crown." I said.

"We have a document which states this all." Kevin continued. "It says that exactly at 7:25pm, Chris has to go to his mom aka Charlotte Mathews. She has to indicate the guards. As soon as she gets a signal from Chris, she will go and inform the 3 guards who will be guarding the crown. Along with Jake Davison and Scott Williams those 3 guards will sneak in. Jake and Scott will exchange the real ruby crown with a fake one while the guards guarding them. While they do all this, two members of their team will keep us occupied or busy. Any questions?"

"How to sneak out?"

"If you want to go to your assigned jobs make some excuses and leave because Eveline and Zelena will try to stop us."

"What is our plan? We have to stop them right?" Someone asked.

"There is no stopping." I answered "We have decided that we won't interfere their work as it will create a lot of mess. We will go with the flow and let the crown be stolen."

"What? How does it help?"

"I am not with you."

"Ya, me too. This is not how it's done."

"Yes, we were given the responsibility by the Queen of Aldovia herself, we can't let her down. Who is with me?"

"I am."

"Me too."

"Yes, I agree."

"He makes more sense than Hazel."

"Everyone I am not done yet. I have a plan if you let me speak." I interrupted ignoring the chaos.

"Ya, we have decided to implement our plan before the coronation even starts." Kevin said.

"How is that possible?"

"We will exchange the crown with a fake one. So during the coronation they will exchange a fake crown with a fake one."

"So, princess Elliana will wear a fake crown on her coronation?"

"No, the real ruby crown will be kept and protected in the royal treasury with 14 trained guards surrounding it. When the queen asks us we will give her the ruby crown" I explained.

"That sounds amazing." Mr. Davis said. "Now we need a fake crown for that plan to work so Michelle, you are responsible to make a duplicate crown."

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ryan

"Do you know what I am talking about?" Chris asked.

Poor Boy! He doesn't know anything, does he?