CH-3 A FAMILIAR FACE

HAZEL

I looked up to find a familiar face....

I was trying to figure out who that person was, but before I could recognize him he walked away to clean his shirt. So, I left him to that and walked towards Maya. "I think I have seen that person before." I exclaimed pointing towards the figure heading towards the restroom.

"Who are you talking about?" Maya asked in a I-dont-really-want-to-know tone and dragged me towards the dance floor. 

"Forget it." I sighed.

The party was so gratifying that the incident slipped out of my mind.
........

The next morning on the way to school Sienna asked "How was your day with Maya?" While I was lost in the thought of who that boy was. "It was fun but I was missing you." I replied and just after that she looked at me with awe and I let out a chuckle.

After sometime we reached school and the corridor was in such a hustle that there was no place to walk however I reached my locker grabbed my books and reached my maths class.

"So, class today we are going to learn basic trigonometry" My maths teacher said

"Where can we use trigonometry in real life?" A boy whose-name-I-don't-know asked

"Ummmm....ya..........go-good question" she chuckled nervously

"I was going to ask you guys the same thing. This is your homework, tell me the answer tomorrow" She said and the whole class was confused whether to be angry with that boy for giving us homework or to laugh at how dumb our teacher is.

She always does that, whenever we ask her a question and she does not know the answer, she is like 'Yay homework' 

I wonder how she even got the job.

........

During recess, Sienna and I were talking about that new transfer girl who recently moved here from Texas. We did not realize that we were both getting late for our classes.

I noticed that the recess had already ended so I quickly ran from the canteen to my locker.

I was thirsty but I did not have much time to drink water so I took my water bottle with me.

I was drinking water on my way to the class and all of a sudden someone bumped into me and my entire water bottle spilled on me. I looked up to the person who got me all wet. Once I looked up, my eyes met the face that they had met the last night. It was not late until I realized who it was......

Soon panic hit me and I turned around to go to the washroom. Oh my god! Was that the person who I think it was.

I wasn't that far away from the crash site when a voice came from behind me, saying "Sorry, maybe?"

I was so startled at the moment that I sprinted to the washroom. The moment I stepped into the washroom I shouted mentally.

Holy Moly! It was RYAN TYLER all along.

*****
Sorry, we know that this chapter was extremely short but let's look forward to the chapters ahead. After all this is just the beginning. 🙂

LIKE AND COMMENT

LIKE AND COMMENT