Chapter Four: Tsuna, Menandro, and the Escorts

Tsuna woke up feeling refreshed. For the sixth time in the month, he was able to sleep peacefully without having any distractions during the night. A yawn escape his lips as he stretch his arms. After blinking away the remaining sleep in his eyes and clearing his vision, Tsuna took a good look around his room for a few seconds before getting out of bed. He grab his towel and went off to take a bath.

It's Thursday. Tsuna made sure to have the last Thursday and Friday of the month to himself, so he finished his paperwork for the remaining days of the week last Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Tsuna wanted to have some time for himself before the start of his Second Honorary Visits in a few days. If he went to his Honorary Visits without a break to recollect his focus a few days prior? He would go insanely mad.

And if he go insanely mad? Well, the Mafia people had made a mistake to call him the Golden Sky; for an angry, tired and sleep-deprived Tsuna can make an entirely new and different title in the Mafia. And, for sure it will not sound as saintly as the Golden Sky, but as hellish as the Vindice.

Tsuna smiled as he slip on his signature orange dress shirt and black slacks. As usual, his hair took up to its description of being one of the things in the world that can defy gravity, despite a hundred hair conditioners applied to it. Tsuna sometimes wondered how on earth does his hair always staying upward like he's being electrocuted everyday? He gave his appearance one last appraisal before letting out a hum of satisfaction.

"Okay, I'm all set. Time for breakfast!"--Tsuna said before exiting his room.

Tsuna greeted and smiled to every person he met in the hallways to the Dining Hall. Flattered and happy because they received one of their Boss's sweet smiles early in the morning, they almost stutter their greetings back. However, Tsuna didn't seem to catch on their almost broken sentences. Though, if he did he wouldn't mind. This is Tsuna we're talking about. The ever cinnamon roll even if he's 22 years old.

"Good morning, everyone!"--Tsuna said as he enter the Dining Hall.

Every one of his Guardians are already seated in their respective seats, waiting for him. Gokudera sat on the first chair in the right side of the table. Yamamoto sat across from him. Lambo sat beside Yamamoto and Ryohei sat beside Lambo. Chrome sat beside Gokudera while Mukuro sat beside her. Hibari is sitting  a few chairs away from them, his eyes are closed and his arms are crossed. He only opened his eyes when he heard Tsuna's voice, while the others turn their heads. 

"Tenth! Good morning!"--Gokudera said, always the second loudest to greet Tsuna

"Morning Tsuna!"--Yamamoto said with a close-eyed smile

"EXTREMELY GOOD MORNING, SAWADA!!!"--Ryohei shouted, always the extremely loudest to greet Tsuna

"G-Good morning, Boss."--Chrome timidly said, but nevertheless Tsuna heard her

"Kufufufu, you need to speak louder, Nagi. Kufufufu, good morning Sawada Tsunayoshi."--Mukuro said

"Hn. Morning, omnivore."--Hibari said before closing his eyes again

"Morning, Tsuna-nii! Hurry up so we can eat!"--Lambo said as he tap his fork against his plate.

"Learn to wait for the Tenth, stupid Lambo!"--Gokudera said

"What?! I'm not stupid, stupid Dera-nii!"--Lambo said

"What did you say?!"--Gokudera said, an imaginary tick mark appeared on his forehead

"Now, Gokudera-kun.. I'm sure Lambo didn't mean it. Right, Lambo?"--Tsuna said as he sat down on his chair at the head of the table

"Yes, Tsuna-nii!"--Lambo said