Chapter Three: The Master, the Servants and the Letters

"Normal"

"Thoughts"

"Italian"

~Continued from the last chapter

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Master, this is Fenice Cerchio and Bellezza Verita. They were part of the latest batch of new recruits from two months ago. Fenice-kun, Bellezza-san, this is the Vongola Family's current Boss, the Vongola Decimo Tsunayoshi Sawada."--Cirillo said

Hmm.. Cerchio? Why does that name sound familiar? I swear I've heard it before.. But, where? Oh well. Anyway, this is the one with the voice of a teen. And the female is the one with the voice of a mature woman. Eh.. Voices sure can be deceiving.. If they didn't divulge that they are the same age as me and my Guardians, I would've thought that they are a bit older than me.. Probably by a year or two.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you two. How are you?"--I said as I extend my right hand for a handshake

I saw Cirillo-san gently nudge the arm of the one named Fenice, probably to snap him out of his thought?

Fenice-kun shakily accepted my handshake. I smiled at him before turning to the one named Bellezza and offered her a handshake too, to which she happily accepted.

"I-It's our pleasure to meet you, Master! Just like everyone else, we're healthy and sound."--Fenice-kun said while Bellezza-chan nodded in agreement.

"That's good to hear. Please sit. I want to have a little chat with you two."--I said while gesturing on the seats in front of me

For some reason, both Fenice-kun and Bellezza-chan visibly tense after what I've said. Oh no. Did I say something wrong?

"B-But.. W-We're supposed to.."--I heard Fenice-kun muttered, probably unsure whether to accept my invitation or not, until Cirillo-san put one hand on his shoulder and another on Bellezza-chan's shoulder.

"Go on, you two. This is your chance."--Cirillo-san said before facing me and bowing his head. 

"We'll then, I should go and prepare your food, Young Master. Please excuse me."--Cirillo-san said

I nodded and Cirillo-san went back to his working station. I turned my attention back to the two, who's still standing. Smiling, I pat the seat in front of me. Finally after a few seconds, they hesitantly took their seats in front of me.

"I should start by saying my apologies. I'm terribly sorry if I took a long time to meet you. Either my paperwork and meetings with the other Families took up most of my time everyday, so I haven't been able to meet the new recruits for the staff and home security."--I said

Fenice-kun and Bellezza-chan shook their heads.

"T-There's no need for you to apologize, Master. We fully understand."--Fenice-kun said

"Thank you very much. Okay, now let's move on. How's your experience being part of the Vongola Family, so far?"--I said 

Fenice-kun and Bellezza-chan started taking turns of telling me their experiences being members of the Vongola Family. I'm quite pleased of their narratives. Seems like everyone is treating each other appropriately. That's good. Soon, the tension in the air between me and the two slowly dissipated as our conversation drag on. Now, we're talking like our boss-servant relationship doesn't matter and we're just old friends catching up. 

That's what I like. For some reason, I'm still a bit uncomfortable being highly regarded by other people, so I sometimes insists the staff of the Mansion to call me Tsuna. However, it seems like to them, calling me just by Tsuna is a major offense punishable by death, so they refuse to call me by my name without honorifics. I think that's one of the reasons why most of them call me 'Master'.