Chapter One: Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi

~~~

Sicily, Italy
Vongola Mansion
Friday

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Family's Tenth Boss is currently in his office, slaving away in his paperwork as usual. Two medium stacks of papers stood innocently on one side of the mahogany desk, unaware that the man signing them, despised their very existence. Of the two stacks of papers, one is for the remaining documents waiting to be given attention by the young Boss, while the other one is for the papers that the aforementioned young man, finished during the morning and early afternoon of the day.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, fondly known to his family, friends and closest subordinates as Tsuna, and to everyone else as Master or Vongola Decimo, is a man that shook the Mafia World to its core ever since he was informed by his tutor, Reborn (who is also the (ex)Sun Arcobaleno), that he's the Successor to the Vongola Family's Tenth Boss position, when he was still 14 at the time.

Tsuna achieved many things that to many people's point of view, are unbelievable and sort of miraculous. He defeated Rokudo Mukuro during his and his gang's attack on Namimori Middle School students and saved Futa de la Stella, a child who is also a knowledgeable informant for the Mafia. Mukuro later became one of Tsuna's Mist Guardians. Tsuna also defeated Xanxus, the other successor for the Vongola Boss position, during the Ring Conflict making Tsuna and his Guardians the official successors to the 10th Generation Vongola Family. Furthermore, Tsuna with the help of his Guardians and friends, soundly defeated Byakuran and the Millefiore Family in the world of ten years into the future, and managed to return the future to normal. 

Later at the present, the Millefiore Family will become one of the Vongola Family's allies. Tsuna also managed to clear the misunderstanding between the Vongola Family and the Simon Family and fixed the two Families' relationship. Tsuna fought for Reborn in the Representative Battle of the Rainbow in order for the Arcobaleno to erase his curse and regain his original form. Finally, by uniting all of his friends and acquaintances, Tsuna and everyone else defeated the members of the Vindice, their leader Bermuda Von Veckenschtein, and found a way to maintain the Tri-ni-sette without the use for the Arcobaleno Pacifiers and therefore no need to sacrifice Reborn's and the other current Arcobaleno's lives.

Even though Tsuna was hesitant to become the next Vongola Boss, he eventually agreed after thinking about it for a long time and asking for his family and friends' advice. When Reborn asked him the reason why he changed his mind, though he will still be the Boss whether or not he changed his mind, Tsuna only smiled before saying,

"I'm not sure myself.. But, for some reason, the Vongola Family already has a place in my heart and I don't want to leave it unprotected. Besides, I inherited Primo's will didn't I? I want to follow his will and return the Vongola Family to its former glory of a group that protects others."

"That's awfully idealistic of you, Tsuna.. But, it's not impossible to achieve. Besides, you've already achieved many impossible things, and just like those,  you need a lot of time, patience and dying will to make it happen."--Reborn said with a smirk

"I agree and that's okay. We'll just have to take baby steps."--Tsuna said, while shooting Reborn a sort of mocking look for the pun he just made.

Reborn was astonished of his student's answer and decided to let the horrible pun slide. Since when did his Dame student became this mature?

"Well then, shall we start your hellish training once again, Neo Vongola Primo?"--Reborn said as he twirl his Leon-turned gun before pointing it at Tsuna

"HIEEEE!!!"--Tsuna screamed in horror

Reborn scratched his previous question. When will his Dame student become mature and consider his trainings as normal?