CHAPTER 36: Savior

AUGUSTINE'S POV

"Min Prinsesse." He walks towards my direction. He hugged me tightly.

"Why are you here? I thought you chose Ana." I was sobbing so bad. I stopped when he hit me. It wasn't that hurt.

"Stubborn, why would I choose her? If that's the case, I didn't let myself be married to you in the first place." He admitted. I cried hard on his chest, the smell of him just brings all of my worries fade away.

"I'm sorry I didn't chase you right away, I got something to do in Denmark before we get back there." I stared at him and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry if I didn't trust you. I love you Felix." I confessed.

"I love you more, kone." He kissed my head still hugging me. I slightly pushed him and smiled.

"Felix, I'm hungry. Can you buy some Ala King Meal in McDonalds?" Now I'm trying to be cute as possible. I don't know how I look right now but I badly want to eat Ala King meal. He gently patted my head and smiled back.

"I don't think there's a nearby McDonalds in here. Shall we go to the city?" I nodded.

PRINCE FELIX' POV

As we arrived in Cagayan de Oro, we immediately went to the nearest McDonalds here. Now I'm busy falling in line to order Ala King Meal, August was waiting outside the restaurant. This branch is near at the City's market, that's why it's a bit crowded.

Holding three serves of Ala King Meal, I walk outside the McDonalds when I saw August running towards a child who is in the middle of the street. I glance at the other side of the road, seeing a car approaching headed to my wife's direction.

"August!"

I put down all of my ordered meals on the floor and ran to her. August didn't get hit by the car, but she is now lying down on the other side of the street together with the child she saved.

"August!" I yelled. She slowly opened her eyes when she suddenly screamed, while holding her stomach. I took notice that she's bleeding. That's a lot of blood.

I carried her to the car and started driving on the way to the hospital.

"I got you, min elskede. It's gonna be okay, everything will be okay." I said while she still keeps on screaming. Oh God, please let my wife and children live.