CHAPTER 16: Jeg Elsker Dig

PRINCE FELIX' POV

The doctor comes out from Augustine's room and bow at me. I took a quick glance to August who is still unconscious. What just happened? We are in the middle of our argument when she abruptly held her stomach and after a few minutes, she collapsed, good thing I caught her. I was sick, worried looking at her like that.

"Your Royal Highness, Princess Augustine is fine now. But I would like to advice that don't let the Princess stress too much. She fainted because of overstress, Sir. I will prescribe some prenatal vitamins for her." I nod and the doctor left me in the hallway. I walked inside Augustine's room when I saw her about to get up from the bed.

"Where are you going, kvinde?" She stared at me, just to see her crying. I walked closer to her instantly. "Hey, is there something wrong? Are you in pain again?" I touched her growing bump and examined her.

"What had just happened, Felix? How's the baby? Is there something wrong with my pregnancy?" I hugged her tightly, she still keeps on crying. I've known Augustine for these past months, she's been showing her strong personality ever since, but now, she's showing me her vulnerable side. It hurts me witnessing this side of her.

"Shh. The baby is fine, min elskede. Please stop crying, everything is fine, you just need to rest." I wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. "I am not a good mother, Felix. I put our child in danger." She whimpered. I held her chin and kiss her lips, passionately. She kissed me back and wraps her hands around my neck, I slowly stop kissing her. I better control myself, I should let her rest for now. 

"Chin up, Princess. Your tiara is falling. You will be a good mother to our child, August. Don't ever think that way. Where is the strong-willed Augustine I've met five months ago?" I chuckled when she pushed me. She got up from the bed and about to go out.

"What do you want for a late brunch, I will cook." She asked. I didn't answer her question because I'm too busy examining her body. She still looks so beautiful, especially to her current state that she is carrying our child. This woman never made me turned off despite of her weird and strong personality.

"Hey! You're gawping at me!" She shouted. I just laughed, I know I am making the situation awkward for her now.

"I love you, Augustine." I confessed. She smiled and replied.

"I love you too, min Prins."