CHAPTER 28: Rumors

AUGUSTINE'S POV

"Are you sure about this, Aug?" Jury asked. I called him after my small confrontation with Felix. I asked Jury to buy me a plane ticket back to the Philippines and to stay to his old house at the province. Things here is getting complicated, I don't want to see Felix with that woman in case he will choose her over me. I should go back to my country.

"Yes." Tears are starting to fall down on my cheeks when Jury spoke again.

"You're crying, August, if you really don't want to leave, please consider to stay." He replied.

"No, I will leave before things get worse." I said before I turned down the call. I lay my body down to bed and sleep.

NEXT MORNING...

PRINCE FELIX' POV

"Deres Højhed." The maid called me while I'm having a breakfast. It's already eight in the morning yet August didn't show up. I didn't sleep a wink, the words my wife said yesterday keeps on running in my mind.

If you're confused who you really love, then I will give you time. But please don't talk to me until you made a decision. I love her, but why on earth she still thinks I'm still not over with Ana.

If you're confused who you really love, then I will give you time. But please don't talk to me until you made a decision. Is she planning to leave me again? Give me time? I don't need her to give me that kind of time!

If you're confused who you really love, then I will give you time. But please don't talk to me until you made a decision. How can I prove to you that you're the only woman in my life?

"Sir?" I woke up from my thoughts when someone called me again but now it's my secretary. She gave me the newspaper and speak.

"Her Royal Highness, Princess Augustine is in talk for today's news Sir. In the article, they've seen the Princess with another man." I immediately read the newspaper, they think my Augustine is cheating on me. The newspaper has the photo of Augustine with her former lover, Ford. The media knows the relation between these two. I crumbled the newspaper and called the maids which is close to August.

"I need all of you to restrain the princess of surfing the internet. Better if you confiscate her phone. She must not know about this, understood?" The maids quickly bow in front of me. This news should not reach to August, I don't want to stress her about this.