Okaa-Sama

.

/

.

/

Chapter 55: Okaa-Sama.

.

/

.

/

.

IT WAS AS IF everyone could sense the pain in their yells.

And though Naruto's were more in rage, Keiko's were definitely more pain-filled.

It was as if she was screaming to be freed, to be saved.

But no one would save her.

She was choking. Her breathing felt limited, as if someone was preventing her from breathing.

She just wanted some peace!

Was that so much to ask for?

This. Is why she doesn't love.

This. Is why she doesn't deserve a perfect dream world.

This. Is why the man was going to die.

And as her final tail grew, striking fear into everyones heart as Naruto's eight merged as well.

But the sudden breath she was able to take, halted her transformation.

"Wow. Never thought you and Kokuo would go berserk together. And willingly!"

That voice...

No.

No, No, No!

She couldn't feel that pain again. She didn't want to! Why? Why? Why? Why!?

"Look at me, sweetie." She slowly looked up, tears instantly streaming down her face as she tackled the figure into a hug, crying loudly with loud sobs as the person hugged back.

"O-Okaa-Sama!"

"You've done well, my daughter." The woman tightened her grip on the girl, before slowly releasing her and looking at the taller girls grown figure.

"You've grown so much...I wish I could have been there for it all..." Keiko leaned into the hand pressed on her cheek.

"Okaa-Sama...Why? Why did you have to leave me...?" The woman smiled kindly.

"I'm sorry. But your the prophecy child Keiko, and I had to sacrifice my life for you."

"Why?"

"Because your going to bring great change to this world." Keiko opened her eyes and held onto her mother's hand.

"What...? H-How can you say that...?"