Chapter 6

Taro wasn't hungry and was currently in a foul mood. He could still sense that annoying demon slayer in the ground. He was going to store her for later. He wasn't too full to eat the little boy, though. As he ate, he felt something hit him in the head.

"Why the hell are you EATING that boy?!" He looked over to see the man from before. He threw another rock at his face. "You disgusting beast!" Taro wasn't having this crap, he instantly ended the man's life and stored him away in the ground. He finished eating and morphed himself back to normal. He stood up and started to clear the entire village.

By morning, three more houses empty of people, all underground, stored away. He again hides away in a house that he attacked and hid away in the shadows. There was panic in the air, but this time, the demon wasn't so pleased. He barely won against that Tsuchinoto. The demon slayer corps will probably send in much stronger demon slayers this time. He needed to finish this up quickly.

But that night wasn't as easy. Everyone was a nervous wreck, awake and trembling. Tch. He hated killing conscious beings. But what he must do must be done. He was able to kill and store three more households, all of who was smart enough to sleep and die peacefully.

The remaining eight houses were going to be tricky though. Everyone was running around, not wanting to fall asleep. But sleep deprivation will reach them soon.

He had to wait for the next night to kill five of the remaining eight. Three left. He thought. Only three. The moon rose meaning the sun was away, so he made his final move.

He suffered through killing all three households, all the beings screaming and wide awake, dying painfully. But Taro was now satisfied, he had enough food to last him for quite a while. Plus, he was able to wipe out an entire town.

"Are you the demon who is hoarding so much prey?" The demon stopped what he was doing and looked back. There stood a shorter demon which incredibly pale skin and green markings. He had brown hair that was pulled back and then puffed out, the ends being orange. The thing that caught his eye the most was what was in his right eye, it read Lower Moon 6. "Would you mind sharing?"

(A/N) We don't know much about Kananue, lower moon 6, at least in terms of power. In this timeline, he probably just became lower moon 6, so he is a bit of a newbie, but I will assume he is incredibly fast and strong. Demon Blood Art? Uh... I'm making it up-

"Next time catch your own prey. Now let me as you something," Taro looked up at the demon with a blank expression. "you're in the 12 Kizuki, you must have a lot of the man's blood. Can I," he smiled creepily. "eat you?" Lower moon six's eyes widen soon turning into disgust.

"A demon who eats other demons, how awful." Without another word, lower moon six attacked. "Now I'm starving, give me some of the food your hoarding," Taro answered with a new attack.

"Blood Demon Art: Rock Hard Fists!" (It was exactly like Rock Claws, but the 'hand' part was already in a fist.) The lower moon was thrown back before getting his footing back on top of a house across from Taro.

"That is no way to act in front of your superior! Blood Demon Art: Triple Impact!" The demon made a punching motion towards Taro, and moments after, three consecutive punches were thrown at him, no matter where he was.

Shit.

"Blood Demon Art: Buried Treasure!" He wanted one of the Nichirin blades. The green one appeared. He bent down and grabbed it and started wielding it. He had no idea what the heck he was doing.

"Blood Demon Art," Taro was reading to dodge an incoming attack. "Arial Impact." The demon punched at him and Taro could feel an incredible amount of wind power coming his way. He barely was about to roll out of the way. He jumped up and towards his opponent, ready to slash him.

He slashed down, but all he hit was the roof of the house he was now standing on. "Blood Demon Art: Triple Impact!" Taro quickly bent backward, and a tree behind him was punched three times. So I can avoid that attack. "Your so annoying, all you had to do was share!" He repeated the same attack, landing the three hits on Taro.

He took a moment to stop as he waiting for his limp arm to start moving, but lower moon six wasn't patient. "Blood Demon Art: Impact!" He came right up to Taro and punched him in the stomach. This punch was ten times stronger than each of the hits from his Triple-Impact move. Taro started coughing up blood. He looked to his arm to see the green sword shattered. He threw it aside. He just needed to heal for a minute.

But lower moon six being himself, didn't wait. He did the same move, but Taro was lucky enough to evade his attack, holding his limp arm. Heal damn body! HEAL! To his pleasure, he could move his arm again and his stomach was starting to heal. "Blood Demon Art: Claws of Rock!" His opponent leaped back in the opposite direction, but Taro was expecting that he was able to capture lower moon six in another hand of dirt from behind.

He jumped to the ground and used Buried Treasure for the other sword. Once he obtained it, he jumped back up and walked over to the demon that was struggling to get out. He sliced off his left arm and bit into it as his opponent screeched in pain.

Taro could feel it.

He could feel more of Muzan's blood running through his veins just from lower moon six's arm. He consumed the whole thing. Then he sliced off lower moon six's right arm and did the same thing, enjoying the results.

"ARGH! What the hell?! Why won't my arms regenerate?!" After eating lower moon six's right arm, Taro took the nichirn sword and went over to lower moon six.

"It's because this sword is made by a special ore. Now die, I will do a better job being Lower Moon Six." Without hesitation, he sliced his opponent's head off with the blade and watched it crumble away.

"Damn you, just who are you?"

"My name is Taro Shinotsu, and you can call me Lower Moon Six, The Cannibal Demon." A devil smile was on his face and he crouched over previous lower moon six's head waving him a farewell.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of a Biwa and Japanese-style doors beneath him appeared and opened, Taro falling in. He was on a platform with five others. They looked up at a platform to see the man.

"Welcome Back Lower Moons, I'm here to announce a new member."

(A/N) I hope you liked this chapter, the end there was a bit rushed. Sorry bout that. I hope Kamanue's blood demon art was okay and I kept his personality. Just wanted to post one more time today.

Happy April Fools Day (Nothing about this chapter was a prank, I was just saying-)