Chapter 2

It's been two years since that day, the day he entered Muzan Kibutsuji's kingdom of demons. The demon boy completely forgot about his family and only could think about strength. He now had short brown hair that would fade into a light baby blue towards the ends, two horns that stuck out of his head, devil style, a red X across his face, and two-colored eyes (Refer to the previous chapter).

 Taro was satisfied. He was finally becoming stronger like he said he would. Human flesh really helped him get stronger. He even developed a blood demon art, the ability to manipulate any type of earth, using movements from his arms and legs. He loved his powerful ability. It was a calm night as he sat on top of a house. His legs dangling, he looked at the beautiful and bright full moon. Moon. That reminded him, he has not yet reached the rank of a 12 kizuki.

But he was going to. His goal in this immortal life was to reach the rank of Upper Moon 1. However, tonight was not the night. He needed to first develop his demon blood art more. The night was young, Taro jumped off the roof of the house he was sitting on. It was a house in the middle of nowhere, absolutely perfect. No demon slayers to come after him and have to fight.

He sensed nothing moving in the house, so he quietly opened the Japanese-style doors to reveal a bedroom of 1....3.....5 people. Three females and two males. The demon positioned both hands facing palm down. He slowly raised them, fingers dangling, he could hear the floorboards creak, he raised his hands more, the floorboards broke, making a silent snap noise as thick earth rods broke through. There was one by each person next to their neck. It worked, Taro smiled.

He raised his hands even more before pulling them to the left side, each rod bending over each victim's necks. He swiftly pushed down, and each rode tighten around the necks. Everyone woke up.

"Tch." Taro made a sound of disappointment. "You should have really stayed asleep, I hate seeing beings suffer." He pushed down harder and everyone was screaming and gasping for air. "Shut up, you all are going to make me go deaf." To his pleasure, two screams stopped as he snapped two necks. It was the necks of two little girls. Next, a teenage boy gave in and died, then what would be the wife, and finally their old man. He smiled with satisfaction, he will have a feast tonight. He walked over and started to feed in silence.

~Time Skip~

Morning came and Taro was stuck in the house where he finished eating the family. He sat in the darkest corner, not being able to leave. He looked out before drowning in his thoughts. He was remembering the day Muzan helped him. "...the more you drink, the stronger you become, that's how it works." 

So, the more of the man's blood I consume, the stronger I get. Then the thought dawned on him. None of these weak humans have even an ounce of his blood, but every demon out there does. A devilish smile appeared on the demon's face. He just needed to eat other demons to access their supply of Muzan's blood. The more he consumed, and the stronger the demon was, the stronger he would become, and the close he was to his goal.

All he had to do now was wait. Wait till the sun was down, so he could leave this house and hunt demons. But until then, he could do nothing, nothing at all. The universe must really love testing his patience. 

Time passed, it felt like forever for the sun to finally set. Taro got up and opened the doors, letting in the moonlight. He walked out and stretched, ready for a hunt under the moon.

(A/N)

Sorry, this was a bit of a shorter chapter, I have no excuse-