𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Who gon be my accountant Muga?" He asked.

"Ask your mom," She suggested. "My mom is mine."

"Ion want her to be my accountant." He said shaking his head. "I want you ta be over my money." She sighed and rubbed his face as he laid on her chest. "You ain't gon fuck over me."

"Your mom isn't gonna mess over you either." She said, he smacked his lips. "What?"

"Youn know that Muga," He said. "My momma cool and all but she be onnat spoiled ass shit. She act like if she don't get her way she gonna take it and Ion got time fa ha ta be tryna order a tesla offa my shit bae."

Kataleya stayed quiet and sighed. "I just want you to save money since you refuse to tell me what you do." She said, he mentally rolled his eyes.

He didn't want to tell her what he did. It was too intense and illegal for her to know since she had a strong feelings towards murderers. He just knew she wouldn't approve, at all.

He decided to not respond to her to duck any type of arguments or drama. "So autism day April 2nd, what you wanna do?" He asked looking up at her.

"Um, I usually just go to the autism awareness walk and then my mom like bakes me a cake and we celebrate all of my accomplishments from that year." I said, he nodded.

"You wanna go on a vacation and shit too?" He asked.

She stayed quiet as she pushed her lips out. She honestly was afraid of planes now. She didn't know about going on a vacation on a plane because the turbulence really bothered her and triggered her anxiety very bad.

"I'm too scared to get on a plane again." She said with a pout. Dejhari looked at her and sighed. He felt like he had so much he wanted to do but her Autism was in the way of a lot of it.

"Muga," He called out. "You not gonna be on a plane by yourself. It's gonna be me and you." He explained.

"Ok but all of those people and all of that turbulence. It's scary." She expressed. She felt herself getting overwhelmed as she stared at him. He sat up and yawned as she looked at him.

He started stretching before standing up off of the bed. He stood there staring at her intensely as she sat there. Kataleya thought he was just staring at her but he truly was admiring her beauty.

Kataleya personally never understood his obsession with her when she woke up but he loved it. He loved her morning face, it was like watching her wake up. He liked being the first person she saw in the morning and the last person she saw at night.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked softly, he tucked his bottom lip in his mouth as she watched.

"Stand up onna bed.." He said, she frowned.

She was confused. Sometimes she didn't understand the stuff that Dejhari said. She always wondered what went on in his head half of the time when he asked her to do stuff.

"I don't have any bottoms on." She said, he shrugged.

"I know that," He said. "Stand up." He instructed.

"We're about to have sex, aren't we?" She asked with a smile as she stood up off of the bed, he laughed and pulled her closer to him. He grabbed her by her neck and pushed his lips against her.