"What? What's wrong with playing a game? We're stuck here anyways, we might as well. Would you prefer to sit and stare at the wall?" They look to each other, eventually reaching the same conclusion.

"That's a good point. I'd be down to beat you all at a game." Jungkook turns, eyes twinkling as he grins at you.

The boys all breaks at that, immediately chattering over each other, all hesitancy gone. You laugh, thankful for the reprieve from all the tension. Turning, you jog back to your room to find your cards, leaving the boys still fighting over who is the best at card games. Digging through your drawers, your fingers wrap around the familiar, small cardboard box. You pull them out triumphantly, a small "yes!" escaping your lips.

"Hey" a soft voice says behind you. You jump, whirling around.

Minho stands awkwardly in your doorway, barring your path. "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you." He apologizes profusely, looking slightly embarrassed.

Your breath whooshes out as you place a hand across your rapidly beating heart, laughing lightly at your own reaction. "No no its fine, I overreacted. I was just surprised." You smile reassuringly at him, hoping to ease some of his embarrassment. "Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to say thank you...again. For saving me." He looks down at his feet, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh you don't need to thank me" you respond, waving a hand. "I just did what anyone else would have done."

He looks up, soft, brown eyes crashing into yours. "But no one else did do it. Only you. I don't know where I would be if you hadn't opened the door. You took a big chance in letting me in, and I can't thank you enough for it." His voice overflows with sincerity as he looks at you earnestly.

You don't know what to say to that. In some ways, he's right. The boys had been resistant to opening the door to a stranger. You remember the feeling of Jungkook's strong hand around your arm, holding you back, the sounds of the other boys voices telling you not to open the door.

Is that true? Would they have left him out there if I hadn't been here?

You shake your head, pushing the doubts out of your head. No, that can't be right. They're all kind, selfless people. Surely they would come to someone else's aid, even if they hesitated at first.

Minho clears his throat, pulling you from your thoughts. Realizing too late that you've been standing there, unresponsive and lost in your head, you flush.

"Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts" you chuckle nervously.

He laughs lightly, the pleasant sound inexplicably deepening your blush. You smile hesitantly, still standing there awkwardly. For the first time since he's arrived, you really look at him, studying his face. He's undeniably handsome, with prominent features. There's a certain boyish charm about him, as well as a magnetic charisma. Even though you haven't known him long, you have a feeling the two of you will be fast friends.

As you continue looking at him, you realize with a start that you never addressed the cuts on his face.

"I'm so sorry, I just realized we never gave you anything for your injuries. Everything was a little hectic when you arrived here" you say apologetically. "Here, I'll bring these cards to the boys and we can fix you up while they get settled."

He nods and steps aside, allowing you to move past him. Emerging into the living room, you find the boys seated, chatting as they wait for you.

"There you are! I was just wondering what was tak-" Jungkook stops as he spots Minho walking out behind you. His eyes narrow, looking back and forth between you two. You don't know why he's taken an obvious disliking to Minho, but its starting to frustrate you. Wasn't he the one who said we needed to help each other? Did he simply not trust Minho? But why wouldn't he? Minho is Taehyung's friend. There's no reason not to trust him.