Azul x depressed reader | dont say goodbye |

it wasn't long before you found yourself on the floor, the bad news was given to you by ace. It still replayed in your head, "Azul is sick he might not make it," The warmth of the tears streaming down your face made you remember how you felt about him.  I have to confess before its to late, you looked up at the wall wiping tears away from your face. 

The cuts on your wrist suddnly hurt alot. They have been there for a while, but you always hid them not telling anyone. Not Grim, Ace, or Deuce knew althoe they whre the people you heald close to you. 

"are you ok, i think you should take a mental health day." Deuce said to you as Ace checked your forhead to make shure you didn't have a fever. 

"ok..." you trailed off making plans in your head to see Azul. You snaped out of your daze to the sound of the door closing. so you sprung out of your bed changeing into your best clothing. 

As you walked out the door tears slowly began to fall from your eyes. You tried to look in different directions, taking deep breaths, focusing on somehting else, but none of them worked. At this point you let yourself think of the worst that could happen. The hall was quite of course for the classes you walked past. 

when you reached the infremary door you took a deep breath, hopeing it would work this time. The door gently creaked open as you peaked in to look at Azul. Your fake smile fadded as you saw him lying aslep on the bed. You placed your hand on the cuts on your wrist. "Azul?" you said as you struggled to keep the tears in. 

"oh its just you," he looked up at you making you think he was faking his sleep.  His eyes turned to concern as he looked at your hand. "hey, um, is there something wrong with your wrist?" Azul asked you as the right response wasnt clear to you.

"Im fine," you said looking at the floor. But when you looked up his arms wraped around you. The warmth produding tears thinking he might not be here for much longer.

 "dont worry (y

) ill help you," it was as if he knew, so you cried more. his hand touched the cuts on your wrist as his eyes also filled with tears. "i will always love you," he cried into your neck as you both didn't know what to say. 

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Please check out my other stories. Next will be vil and i believe i will finish by sunday afternoon. Thanks again!