EPILOGUE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

thank you all so much for reading VELLICHOR! it means the world to me! i hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it (i hope that makes sense) it was a took quite a bit of effort to stop myself from rushing the love and relationship but i needed to establish the fact that aimoto (the reader) was NOT interested in love.

even when ending up with Katsuki she doesn't really believe it's love but something more than that. so yeah she says 'i love you' but to her what she feels for him isn't love but so much more that she can't put it into any other words. i actually wanted to incorporate it into the story in my rough draft but i figured that saying it in near the end would be the best or something.

anyways here are some fun facts:

• katsuki liked mc as soon as he saw her but fell in LOVE with her personality

• mc's parents were heroes that teachers like midnight, eraserhead, and even all might looked up to. they all met eventually and became friends, showing as to how midnight is very affectionate towards aimoto and why she has gone over aizawa's house.

• katsuki and mc's kids are named daichi, hideki, and aia. they were born in that order.

• mc's surname, aimoto, means 'origin of love'. ironic huh?

that's about it for this story. i'd like to thank you all again for reading.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂