03. HER THOUGHTS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AIMOTO (Y/N) HAS ALWAYS HATED LOVE. It had always been that way but to her surprise, as she laid there, she felt something. She didn't know what it was- no clue at all. As she ran her hands through his soft, ash blonde, hair, a pang of warmth was felt in her chest. She didn't know what it was like, to feel Love that is. When it came to her parents she was annoyed. When it came to her grandma and bookstore though, she felt a large sense of admiration and happiness. Love was foreign to her.

Love was something her parents had- not her. Love meant smooching someone's face off in the morning and screeching their name when you call for them. Love was annoying. It meant you had to stick with that person until they left. Or you left. The concept, to her at least, was just something implemented into them to keep them happy.

What if she didn't want to be happy? She didn't need the feelings. The bookstore was sufficient and even though that was her main source of happiness, happiness in itself was something she knew she didn't need. Love to her was unnecessary.

From what she had heard. Love could be scarce, hard-to-get, fake, hard, hurtful; she would never admit it but she was scared. Scared of this foreign concept which could either rip her heart apart and destroy it with the weight of the world until it was crushed into a tiny powder that could float away like dust on shelves- or make her stomach squirm in giddiness and make her heart tighten at the feeling. This wonderful feeling.

No; It is unnecessary.

She could never forget that simple statement.

It could be her saving grace.

OR MAYBE HER DESTRUCTION.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂