eight

ENJOY!!!!!

"Wake up sunshine!" Ariel sang as I let out a few rough snores.

"I'm sleeping you moron." I coldly said, rolling over so my face faced the wall.

"It's 9 am, you have plans, remember?" Ariel said as she jumped on my bed.

"What in the world is so important that I have to get up this early on the week- oh my god it's Harry's birthday!" I yelled the last part, jumping out of bed.

Somehow I managed to make Ariel trip, so I had a self-satisfied smile on my lips as I walked out of the room. A few weeks ago, I had bought his present. It wasn't very expensive, but it wasn't cheap either. I was sure he would love it. Walking towards Harrys room, I accidentally locked eyes with Niall. Normally, it wouldn't bother me, but what happened last night kept replaying in my head. Not to mention he was wearing THE shirt I bought him for his birthday. I managed to look away, biting my bottom lip. He probably didn't want to talk to me anyways.

"Wait," He spoke, grabbing my arm as I tried to slip past him.

"What" I hissed, yanking my arm backwards, trying to get it away from him.

It only made him hold on tighter though, "Look, Erica. I'm bad news. You would be smart to stay away from me." He said.

"Oh, we're all in the twilight mood now, aren't we?" I sarcastically laughed, "Then I just want to tell you that I know WHAT you are." I said.

He shook his head, "I'm worse."

"I don't believe you."

"It would be smart if you did."

"But I don't."

"I know."

"Then why are you telling me all this if you think I would be better off without you?" I asked.

Instead of replying, he gave me a small smile which could be mistaken as a shy one. Was he shy? I gave him a confused look and his smile faltered.

"What am I?" He asked and I laughed.

Back to twilight, aren't we?

"I don't know, a vampire?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Then I don't know what makes you such a bad person as you say you are!" I blurted out.

He looked down, "It's not like I'm a bad person, but I'm not exactly good either. Like I said, you should stay away from me." He said.

"But what if I don't want to?" I whispered.

"Then I'm almost sure you're going to get hurt." He said.

"In what way?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Psychically or mentally? Are YOU the one who's going to hurt me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I wouldn't hurt you.." He mumbled and I smiled slightly.

"Then I don't mind." I said, closing the gap between us.

I hugged him tightly and I felt like I didn't want to let go of him. We hugged for several minutes before I finally let go of him, thinking he probably found it annoying. To my surprise, he groaned and pulled me back into his arms.

"Sorry I'm late." I smiled as the door to Harrys room opened.

Harrys face lit up as he saw me, "You're finally here! We were just about to go without you." He said.

Finally, he looked behind me and spotted Niall. He gave me a questingly look.

"Is it alright I brought my.. Friend?" I asked and Harry bit his lip.

"I guess it is." He said, sternly looking at Niall.

What was their problem?

"Hey Eri!" The girls yelled as I stepped inside.

They attacked me with hugs, "Girls, I can't breathe. And we saw each other like yesterday." I chuckled.

"Sorry." Laurence said.

"It's okay," I laughed, "I hope none of you mind I brought my friend." I said, referring to Niall.

Their mouths flew open and there was silence for a few seconds before Ingrid finally spoke up, "It's fine. We're leaving now." She smiled.

"Where are we going anyway? No one really told me." I pouted.

"You'll see." She smiled.

As people walked out of Harrys dorm, I felt a hand grab mine. I looked at Niall as he sent me a smile. Hand in hand, we walked towards the cars we were supposed to go to. Niall suddenly let go of my hand, running up to Harry. I raised my eyebrow but said nothing. They seemed to be discussing something, but suddenly they hugged and Niall came back.

"What's up?" I said as he once again grabbed my hand.

He grinned, pulling me towards another car, "Wait, what about the others?" I asked.

"We're taking my car." He smirked, opening his car with his keys.

I sighed, stepping into his car as he opened the door for me.

After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up, "Thanks for wearing the shirt I got you." I said.

He smiled, "This was from you?" He teased and I playfully hit him.

This night was going to go well, I could feel it.

✕✕✕✕

I really really hope you enjoyed this! support me by voting and commenting if you like it <3 love youuu!
- sarah