Proluge

"Sqquiiiiiiiiiiiiiackk!!!!" A big dark blue bird with a grey beak squealed as a huge yellow Python bit down on his huge wing. The big bird moved his head and bit on the pythons big yellow neck, tasting the blue blood he had to offer. The python let go of the feathery wing and gagged out blue blood as the bird held him by the neck, blood falling into the grassy green ground. "Quack..caahhgahh!" The python gagged as blood fell from his mouth, the bird bit harder until the pythons neck began to gash open and snap. The bird snatched the pythons head away from its long body and held it up in the air in victory. As he dropped the head he stretched his big wings and jumped into the air, flying away. "Grrrck.."the bird said after disappearing in the sky.
As the bird flew away a big orange python slithers from the big jungle trees and watched in pure Hatred. He slithered away in the trees

/lightville/
A man with brown hair sat at his desk typing into his computer. "Cmon cmon.... done!" He said as he slammed his palms on his table in happiness, suddenly the office door opened and a woman with blond hair walked in quickly as if she were in a hurry. "Henry!" She called.
Henry looked up and looked at the woman approach his desk and sit down in a black leather chair, "hm?" Henry said looking up.
"Look." She held up her phone and showed it to Henry.
Her phone showed a green radar with a red dot slowly moving towards the center.
Henry tapped the dot and saw the big blue bird flying in the air. Henry turned away "what's that?"
"I don't know, Henry but we gotta prepare-"
Henry then saw another red dot come from the east side of the radar, he tapped it and saw a huge orange python slithering through the water.
Henry began to panic "two monsters at once? How will we beat them,Jen?"
Jen took her phone away and put it in her pocket "I don't know but we will have to find a way or lightville will be destroyed.." Henry stared at nothing for a moment before he spoke "launch the airships, send them to the bird and the python."
"Ok." Jen said as she walked away and out of the office. Henry turned to his phone and called the air pilots of lightville. "Yeah hello, I need you to check your radar and send 5 airships to each red dot, Hahn ok thank you." He hang up as he pulled out a peace of blank white paper and a orange pencil, began to draw out a robotic turtle.