027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...

Start from the beginning

The female deadpans. "If I can I would've already." She pointed at the talismans on her cheek "But apparently my status as a Special Grade Sorcerer is too op for you guys in Kyoto, Yaga-san only allowed me to participate in the event, only using my ability."

"Tuna Mayo." Inumaki interjected.

"You're right." Said Megumi "Let's call Gojo-sensei first."

Kamo was confused. "You can..." He contemplated "Understand what he's saying?"

"Does that matter right now?" The first year remarked.

Just as his phone was about to ring, the special grade appeared from behind Noritoshi, slamming and breaking Fushiguro's phone.

" Don't Move! " Toge yelled as the four of them dispersed.

Blood Manipulation...

Kamo took another blood bag from his uniform and activated his technique.

Slicing Exorcism

Yukiko mustered her what's left of her energy using her ability lift herself and a boulder she extracted from the ground.

(Like in this scene)

She splits the boulder/ cement in half kicking the first half towards the curse, and using the other to stand while suspended in mid air.

Three attacks hits Hanami all at once. The curse's movements halted because of Inumaki's technique. 

Kamo Noritoshi, Fushiguro Megumi and Dazai Yukiko.

Still apparently their efforts were in vain.

Yukiko coughed, covering her mouth with her hand and grimacing at the red substance that appeared on her palm.

Even Fushiguro's sword hadn't cut through it.

Yukiko kicked the other half towards the special grade, unfortunately it used it's thick branches to subdue the hit, making the brunette scoff in irritation.

Yukiko fiddled with her hands, wiping the blood from her palm with a handkerchief she keeps to herself.

" Stop it foolish children " Hanami's voice echoed in their heads.

" All I want, is to protect this planet "

The curse proceeded to explain its resolve making the debater within Yukiko salute for their noble ideal.

However, she knows that the being they're up against is a curse.

Dazai Yukiko was an advocate for Human rights, Feminism, diversity, equity, LGBT, Culture and more.

Including nature preservation and restoration.

She too wants to protect the planet.

But never to the point of mass genocide like the curse before her.