One Last Imposter

Start from the beginning

Black avoids answering. "Lime, do you trust me?"

"Wh-What?" I ask, slightly taken aback by his question.

"Do you trust me?" He repeats. Slowly, I nod. It's true, I trust him, just like how he trusted me before...

However it's scarily possible that he didn't just trust me, he knew I wasn't the imposter, because he knew who they were all along.

"Okay..." he shakily inhales. "I think we should stop this. No more dying."

"Just ANSWER the question!" I almost whisper. Tense silence fills the room.

"I wasn't sent on this mission by NASA" he finally admits, casting his gaze to the ground to avoid eye contact with either of us.

Blue's face is painted with glee as she triumphantly declared "you see? Now let's get him off, he's a murderer"

"No" I snap.

"Excuse me?" She gasps

"No. You can't do it without the votes, and I vote skip." I order as calmly as possible. "He's right. Too much death. Blue, can you honestly tell me that you're not sick of it, because I highly doubt you could."

"But, revenge-"

"But NOTHING! These are INNOCENT children, you're hurting all of them, so no, we're not ejecting anyone else and there's nothing you can do or say that will convince me otherwise!" By this point I was yelling, something that was an extremely rare occurrence for me.

"Okay" Blue murmurs, defeated. "Fine. I won't eject him - I can't."
I honestly believed we were okay now, but that wasn't the end of her statement.

"So I'll just have to kill him outright, just like he did to all of the other crewmates. The ones who never did anything wrong."

Before either of us could react, Blue snatched a meat knife from the countertop, wielding it aggressively at Black.

"Hey, I don't see why we can't talk this out like the civilised human beings we are..." he uneasily pleaded as I worked my way around the table to the two terrified children, hugging them both and keeping them safe.

"I think you just attempted that" Blue laughed, "and that failed." She viciously jabbed the knife towards Black, who dodged the attack with quick reflexes, knocking the weapon out of Blue's grip.

Coal was whimpering in fear whilst hugging Scarlet tightly, neither wanted to watch the fight. Neither of them would ever harm a soul-

"I...will... kill you... you traitor!" Blue snarled.

"Just stop already. Please" Black begged.

Blue snatches the knife from the floor, whilst laughing "Hah, that's rich, coming from you"

"Well at least I don't try murdering nine and ten year olds!" He snaps back

"Ooh, yeah," Blue retorted mockingly "Because you have standards, don't you? You're really quite the saint..."

At this, Blue yet again attempts to stab Black, who this time wrestled the knife off Blue and turned it against her, accidentally stabbing her in the abdomen.

"Everyone STOP FIGHTING AND SHUT UP!" Scarlet screams, and silence fills the room.

"Thank you" I mutter.

A long string of muttered curses flies out of Blue's mouth as she resentfully stops fighting, placing both hands over her wound. "I'm not happy about this".

"You're going to need that looked at" I declare, trying to change the subject.

"You'll have to do it" she orders, pointing at me with one blood-soaked, gloved hand.

But she knows I can't... I'm not qualified, plus even if I was, I'd probably be rubbish at it anyway, like how I was rubbish at just about everything.
"Me? But I don't have any medical training!"

"Well," Black murmurs, "I do"