"Get the fuck out," Aaron ordered as my heart dropped in my chest, not knowing who he was talking to.
"Jasmine," He started before pulling her hand off of him.
"Get. The. Fuck. Out."

"W-what?" She asked while looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't make me repeat myself, get out."

"But—"

"GET OUT!" He exclaimed loudly, making both Jasmine and I jump slightly.

The green-eyed girl scoffed and walked towards the door before turning around and shooting a confident stare at Aaron.
"You and I both know we belong together."

Aaron slammed the door shut before locking it and pulling out his phone.
Judging by the quick conversation, he had called the security agent in the lobby to let him know that Jasmine was no longer a welcomed guest.

I sighed in relief before grunting, the sudden stabbing pain in my stomach making my knees buckle.

"Havoc? What's wrong?" Aaron questioned, worry taking over his blue eyes.

"It's nothing. The doctor said that cramps were normal after getting an IUD," I sighed before sitting down on one of the high stools in front of the kitchen island.

He ruffled his black hair before laying the groceries on the counter and looking at me seriously.
"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault I have cramps," I giggled, the serious expression on his face hinting that he wasn't just apologizing for my cramps.
I decided to ignore his strange behavior.

I helped Aaron pack everything inside the fridge before he took me to my place to get a suitcase some things for our trip to Carlos's cabin.
We both went back to the penthouse before packing our things and lounging around the rest of the day.

I swayed my feet in the air as I sat on the cold counter, watching Aaron cook as thunder sounded loudly outside.

"I love this weather," I sighed as he nodded, his dark hair tied into a small low bun, a few strands falling onto his face.

"Yeah, me too," He answered before walking towards me and placing a peck on my lips. "Food'll be ready in about ten minutes."

I nodded before hopping off the counter and pulling Aaron towards his large couch. He laid down tiredly as I positioned myself on top of him, my hands sliding under his shirt slowly.

"You seem distant," I let out as he raised a brow before shaking his head.

"I'm not."

"Well, from your point of view you're not," I rolled my eyes as he glared at me.

"I have a lot of things on my mind," He said before placing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes, his long dark lashes seeming fuller than they normally were.

"I'm here for you, you know that. Talk to me," I cooed before laying down and nuzzling my head into his neck.
I inhaled deeply, his familiar cologne making my cheeks heat up.

His large hands slowly raked themselves up and down my bare legs, before rubbing imaginary circles onto them. "It's nothing, I promise."

I nodded in defeat, accepting the fact that when it came to Aaron, patience was key.

"I love you," He whispered before kissing my forehead.

"Do you?" I asked as his body stiffened.

"Everleigh," He said seriously, making me burst out in laughter.