"What?" Katsuki yelled out obviously startled by the man's sudden appearance. "What do you mean?" he said sounding as annoyed as he could with his heart pounding loudly

"I'm completely fine, father"

-

It was 8 PM and getting really late and dark. Even for the greenette who is used to doing stuff overtime at work. She got off of her chair and locked her office with the iron key. When she got in her car she stared into the window at nothing specifically. She was tired and her eyes were fighting to get closed. She put her hands on the wheel as she started the car after turning on the radio.

"Angie, when will those clouds all disappear?"

Inko recognized the song immediately and hummed the rhythm softly. She got on the road and started moving her green locks from side to side with the soft beat.

"Angie, you can't say we never tried" She started to sing along as she knew the lyrics by heart. The motherly smile Izuku had always loved appeared on her face while driving. It showed so unknowingly about it being her last "Angie, you're beautiful"

Suddenly a black car appeared out of a small street as Inko grabbed the wheel harshly and pushed the brakes in. A screeching sound filled Inko's ears, blocking out the music. She tried so hard not to, but it was too late. The black car crashed vicously into hers as Inko feels her body being pushed forward by an invisble wall. Inko pressed her eyes closed firmly as she felt the glass break around her body and cutting her in the face. Then she felt her arms fly througt the cold air as a lifeless doll to make a dive and bruise her body on the road's asphalt.

Everything was black for a few seconds as beeping filled Inko's ears. When she seemed to open her eyes again she saw a motionless man in the other car to her right. She begged for air that didn't seem to be getting in her lungs. Inko tried moving her neck to the other side without succes and eventually closed her eyes to shut the pain out.

She tried not to focus on the burning pain that was now taking over almost her whole body, but she didn't seem to be able to. When suddenly a soft beat reached her ears out of her crashed car.

"Angie"

The music ehoed through the cold street that earlier only seemed to fill with Inko's shallow breaths. She closed her eyes and focussed on the right verse instead of the unbearable pain.

"Ain't it time we said goodbye?" she moved her lips in the rhythm of the words, but didn't have any voice left to sing with the cold air that still didn't want to enter her throat. She waited for the next vocal and pressed her throat together desperately.

"Izuku" she spoke with her last breath as she changed the vocal and let a tear roll down her face slowly. Her body relaxed as the pain seemed to be fading.

Then the last vocals left the car's radio still reaching Inko's mind, but her lips now weren't moving. As if she finally had fallen asleep.

"I still love you"

-

The reptile looking man watched as the other people, he now called siblings, gathered around the closed bar. Their Master seemed angrier than ever, which probably didn't mean much good. He tried to not look as out of place as he felt. Spinner had just joined the new family after the eyeless man had offered him a home.

"Come closer, brother" Shigaraki said in his usual husky voice "I know you're new" he pulled at Spinner's green colored arm "but it's important"

"A 17 year old boy has killed one of our brothers" All For One started while the flesh where his eyebrows should be frowned "and I know we took revenge on that pathetic blond" He paused to think things over "but that isn't done" he spoke firmly.

Spinner's eyes widened in shock. Were they really about to kill someone else too? He had already had a bad feeling about the man, who had accepted money to kill himself. Spinner himself couldn't imagine driving someone of the road for money. Although the man's family was really poor and could use his new Master's money.

"We're going to kill everyone that blond knew" All For One said with a devilish smile "No one will ever be able to love him" he spoke with joy, almost as if muscular's death wasn't the only reason he was doing this, but a monstruous hunger to kill too.

"What about the Mother's son?" Shigaraki said, who clearly had taken a like to the beautiful features of Izuku, he had seen on a photo. "I'd like to start with hi-"

"Tomura!" All For One yelled angrily, almost reminding Shigaraki of his real father. "You listen to me only!" there was a long silence no one dared to break except for the man who started it

"Let's start with the parents"

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones