Part 9.5

kind of a short one guys, m sorry :(
-

Taehyung woke up with a jolt, hands searching for the ones he fell asleep with.

"Guys?"

He turned his head, sighing in relief when Jungkook was still next to him.

"Koo, where's Jimin?"

Jungkook peered one eye open. "Bathroom."

"Oh, okay."

"I'm trying to sleep so...if you could be quiet. Please." Jungkook muttered. His hands were folded in his lap, head stiffly propped up by an awkward, hard looking neck pillow.

"S-sorry?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, settling back into his seat, shifting to ease his discomfort.

The plane jerked slightly, making him yelp.

"Taehyung." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth. "It's just turbulance."

Taehyung nodded slightly, arms clutching the small plastic rests between the seats.

"Scooch people." Jimin muttered, trying to get back to his seat.

"Sorry." Taehyung whispered, pulling his legs up on the seat. He took a deep breath, biting his lip-so hard it bled-when the plane dipped to the right slightly.

Jimin looked at him weirdly as he sat back down. "You alright?"

"F-fine." Taehyung smiled slightly, though it looked more like a grimace.

Jimin shrugged. "Okay. I'm gonna watch TV so...don't bother me. Can I have my earbuds back?"

"Of c-course.." Taehyung handed them over, however unhappy he was about it. That had been his only distraction. To be fair though, they were Jimin's.

"Ladies and gentleman," The pilots voice flooded the overhead speakers. "We're experiencing some unexpected turbulance, if you could all please head back to your seats and make sure you're buckl-"

He was interrupted by a loud crashing noise, one Taehyung recognized as thunder.

The youngest's bottom lip wobbled, now finding out he was also scared of thunder, and probably lightning, as the two usually go hand in hand.

"Dude, are you seeing this?" He heard Jungkook scoff.

"Mhm."

Taehyung cleared his throat, trying to relax.

That didn't happen, not when the plane jerked to the left, and the speakers started crackling.

"Honestly this is straight out of a horror movie." Jimin snickered. "But no one's panicking, except for that one."

"Guys p-please shut up." Taehyung gasped, struggling to breathe.

"Aw, poor baby's scared?"

Jungkook snorted, turning his head to the aisle.

Taehyung held tightly to the seatbelt with one hand, the armrest on Jungkook's side with the other.

The plane shook, before suddenly dipping downwards, the passengers almost stuck to the seat with the force.

"Fuck oh my god we're gonna die." Jungkook screamed, soon followed by the rest of the passengers.

The last thing Taehyung saw before blacking out in terror was the storm outside the window.

~

Bogum flopped on the bed with a sigh, grabbing the remote for the tiny TV in his room with a bored expression.

"Breaking news-"

He almost flipped the channel, before a plane-on fire and buried in sand-popped onto the screen.

"On it's way to Seoul, South Korea, a plane came across an unexpected storm and crashed into a small island just off the coast. We haven't recieved news of every single passenger yet, but local authorities have identified some of the bodies."

Bogum's breath hitched, staring at the screen.

Pictures of people came on the screen, moving past one-by-one as their names were revealed.

"-rk Jimin, Jung Jungkook, and Kim Taehyung were the final people identified. Please call 86-"

The remote flew to the floor as Bogum's hands came to cover his face, backing away into the dresser, knocking over the few items he had.

"N-no." He muttered. "No no no no no no n-"

His door flew open, 2 extremely pissed off men storming through, eyes glowing red.

"Where is he?"

Bogum pointed to the TV, eyes blurred.

"No-no he's not dead-"

"He's gone? Hoseok h-he's gone-"

_

666 words

happy April Fools day my loves ;)

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

(yes this was an april fools day chapter. none of this happened lmao)