Part 5

Taehyung giggled happily, almost falling off of Yoongi's lap with how hard he was laughing.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's waist to prevent him from falling, nosing along his jawline.

"Jimin you okay? You're a lot quieter than usual," Hoseok frowned, directing his attention to the younger,

Jimin had been quiet since he walked in and saw Taehyung on Yoongi's lap, Hoseok's hand on his thigh. He sat on his own seat, almost in the corner of the giant living room.

Everyone else was told to stay away for now, even though Taehyung wanted, so badly, to meet them.

Taehyung had quickly become attatched to the two who claimed to be his boyfriends, understanding why he allegedly fell in love with them in the first place.

They were sweet, especially Hoseok, who he now called Hobi. Hobi brought him food whenever he wanted, constantly kissed his forehead, and made sure he had anything he could ever want. Plus, he loved to randomly scoop the younger up and cuddle him at any time of the day.

Yoongi was sweet too, but he was less touchy. He liked affection less. He didn't oppose though whenever Taehyung quietly asked for a hug or a quick kiss on the cheek.

It didn't mean he liked Yoongi less though. Yoongi, instead of being affectionate, was assertive and more stern. But when he didn't object to whatever new rule the elder was implimenting, he was rewarded with many different things. Some more cuddly things, and some physical objects, like a new phone. He was most excited by that, barely caring when they tried to explain how his had broke.

Taehyung found that his heart started to beat faster whenever either of them walked in a room, or how when either of them smiled, he felt happy. Or how he melted under their touch, easily becoming a puddle of mush and flustered smiles.

He still had doubts, lingering feelings of distrust and even fear at times. It was odd, they still hadn't figured out why he lost his memory, they don't have any pictures together, and the rules were plain weird.

Why did they have rules in the first place?

But he brushed those thoughts away, replaying the moment when Yoongi had came to him in the middle of the night, somehow knowing he was awake, and gave him a single purple tulip. He had then brought Taehyung to a balcony, and sat with him quietly, occasionally pointing out a star or saying how beautiful the moon was. Though, when Taehyung looked over, he never seemed to be looking at the sky.

And the time Hoseok had walked him through the forest right as the sun was coming up, holding his hand tightly as he held the branches and leaves away from the younger's face. Instead of going to the tree house like he thought, Hoseok had brought him to a place he said that even Yoongi didn't know about, a small hill that overlooked a field of flowers. So many different animals rolled around, and he could barely contain his excitment.

There were infinite moments like that, moments Taehyung couldn't help but blush at the thought of. How did he get so lucky, to have such amazing boyfriends?

Somewhere, a part of him twisted and turned at his feelings, trying desperately to warn him of something.

That part of him was pushed away when he was brought closer to Yoongi and Hoseok, constantly smothered in affection.

And with the affection he was given endlessly, he had, in return, given them small pieces of his heart. It had only taken 3 weeks for him to become completely infatuated.

"-ehyung. Tae. Tae!"

Taehyung startled when Yoongi's hands slid from his waist to his shoulders, shaking him slightly while Hoseok's hands cupped his face.