I looked over at him and smiled. I don't think I have ever been this happy with a person before I mean yes before hawk there was Miggy but that's different he's my brother. Hawk even though he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet is easily the love of my life. I have never felt this way for anyone before and I don't think I ever will again. It scares me if I'm being honest I don't think I'll ever be able to settle for anyone that isn't him. He must have noticed me staring cause he smirked.

" what?" He asked smiling

I smiled back at him " nothing just lucky to have you"

I could see the blush creep up onto his cheeks which made my heart melt knowing I make him blush.

" oh that reminds me. Kenzie Diaz will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart nearly stopped " of course eli Moskowitz I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled brightly.

" good to know" he said while giving me a quick peck on the lips as the song came to a stop.

Just then " look after you" came on which made me giggle a little considering how I also thought that was our song. We sang the words untill our food was ready and we sat down.

We sat down on the couch and I decided to watch AOT.

" what kinda shit is this?"

" hawk love calm down I have a feeling you'll like it"

We watched and talked for about two hours before I got a text from Miguel.

Miggy😡: meet me at the dojo.

Kenzie: okay.
Read:9:20pm

" hey Miguel wants me to meet him at the dojo so I'll text you later" He nodded his head and gave me a quick kiss.

" wait did you walk here?"

" yeah why?"

" let me drive you I don't want you walking alone"

" Awh how sweet of you" he said laughing

" yeah yeah get in the car"

" so your yeah yeah all of a sudden?"

I stopped in my tracks " you like the sandlot?"

" yeah of course I do what kind of boy doesn't?"

" I think I just fell in love with you even more"

" you like the sandlot too?"

" I'm a fairly good softball player love"

" you're gonna have to play for me then"

" sounds good to me"

We got to his house and I made my way over to the dojo.

I pulled the door open and there stood Miguel and Johnny.

" we're the man!!" They both shouted in unison.

" let me guess you kissed Sam, and you got us into the all valley?"

" YES I KISSED SAM!" Miguel shouted.

" YES WE'RE IN COBRA KAI'S BACK BABY!" Johnny shouted

" what about you how'd it go with hawk?" Miguel asked me.

I couldn't help but smile and look down at my shoes.

" he finally got the balls to ask you to be his girlfriend huh?" Johnny asked me smirking as I nodded.

" YOUR THE MAN!" Miguel shouted getting my hyped up.

" I'M THE MAN!" I said shouting as the ran towards them and pulled them into a group hug.

As Johnny pulled out of it first Miguel and I did so too " but listen if he hurts you I have the right to kick his ass" Johnny said in a serious tone.

" and I have the right to kick his ass too" Miguel added on.

I rolled my eyes playfully and hit both of their arms " anyways are we gonna celebrate you getting us into the all valley?" I asked Johnny

" I'll go get me and kens a soda, do you want a banquet?" Miguel added Johnny

" nah this calls for a real toast." Johnny said wandering off into his office. He came back with what looked like champagne.

He poured it and handed to us. Miguel took a sniff of it and snarled his nose.

" drink it, it'll put hair on your balls"

" is that a good?" Miguel said which made me chuckle

" yes, Miggy it's a good thing" I said before I downed the whole cup with Miguel looking at me surprised.

" what? I can handle my liquor pretty well" I said smiling.

" Jesus Diaz your sister has more balls than you" Johnny said giving me a high five.

" yeah whatever anyways we better get going it's getting pretty late" Miguel said picking his backpack before leaving out the door. Before I followed him Johnny stopped me.

" listen if that prick does anything to you, tell me I'll handle it" he said in a very serious yet surprisingly caring voice.

I smiled to him " thank you Johnny" before I pulled him in for one last hug.

Miguel and I got home and immediately went to our rooms.

Hawk<3: goodnight hun don't forget to text me in the morning when you get up.

Kenzie: like I would ever forget you. Goodnight love
Read:10:36pm.

I smiled at the text and crawled up under my bed before drifting off to sleep.

What could go wrong?

A/n- hiii I've had this in my drafts for awhile now I'm currently working on others but sorry I haven't been updating recently. I've been having a hard time with school and I really haven't found the time to do any writing let alone editing but thankfully spring break started yesterday so I will definitely be editing and putting out more chapters!

Have a good night lovelies<3 if you haven't ate or drank anything today please do!

Love you all sm<3