Chase: It's not a good idea to stay in one place we have to move

Everest: I hate to say this but Chase is right we have to move

Marshall and Skye did not say a thing and continue fighting the tentacles. They have anger on their faces.

Chase: Come on guys

Everest: How about we fight moving forward is that good for you guys

I then see Marshall and Skye nodded at Everest and we fight moving forward. We were doing great but we did get some hit. We then finally made it back to where we started and then there was no more tentacles around us. It was getting strange I got a weird feeling. We then see Zuma and Rocky walking to us looks like they been fighting to get here too.

Zuma: Hey dudes

Rocky: Is everyone here?

Marshall: Wait where's Rubble?

Skye: Did he get captured or

Chase: Search for him

We search around for him anywhere this made me feel guilty in not protecting my whole team. We meet up again with the same spot with no signs of him. Then we heard some clapping we turn to town square and see Rage on top of the building.

Rage: My my my you pups are amazing but it's time to end this

I got worried what else can he do, all we see is his tentacle attack. If his powerful what else power does he has. He then jump off the roof and begin falling down. But then he disappeared before he could touch the ground.

Pups: What

Less then a second later I was then kick from behind. It was hard enough to send me flying in a near tree.

Marshall: How did you-

Rage then grab Marshall by the face and started squeezing him.

Rage: I'm powerful after all

Everest: Let him go

Rage then threw Marshall at Everest and they both tumble back. Zuma charge at Rage with his water whip and managed to grab one of his arm. But Rage grab his whip and pull it hard enough to bring Zuma to him. Rage then punch him sending him flying at hit a park car. Rocky then use his power and made a huge hammer. He then jump into the air and smash Rage from above. But Rage stop it with hand and throw it in the air. Before Rocky could do anything he was grab by Rage tentacles by the neck then begin choking him. I was shaking seeing my team getting hurt.

Skye: NO leave him alone

Skye then use her powers and blow a powerful wind to cut the tentacles and free Rocky. But then she was grab by Rage.

Everest: No Skye

Everest jump at Rage and about to use her ice balls but was grab instead. Now she had both Skye and Everest. This made me angry I charge quickly at him and I could see Marshall did the same. But Rage disappear again and we look around then see him in the middle of town hall still holding Skye and Everest. Zuma and Rocky are still managed to fight and came by us.

Rage: Come on pups you know I'll when

Chase: Not on our watch we'll stop you

Rage: How if you didn't notice your friends lost trust in you and you lost a member

Chase: Shut up

Rage: You can try save the one you love

Rage then held both Skye and Everest in the air shaking them like they were toys. That boiled me down to my feet and made me very angry that I growled. I could growling next to me and see Marshall doing the same thing. We then both have our powers going passing around our bodies. My electric running around my body while Marshall burning up with small flames around him.

Marshall/Chase: LET THEM GO

We then throw our powerful attacks on him without thinking. My powerful lighting bolt and Marshall powerful flame ball headed to Rage. But then I see him did something that made me regret throwing that attack. He use Skye and Everest as a shield. There was no time to stop it, they both got hit.

Everest/Skye: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

After that attack my heart drop as soon I could see Skye. She was burned and her fur was darker then her normal fur. She wasn't moving the same thing happen to Everest some of her fur burn off. The only thing I could think right is that is Skye dead did I killed her.

Marshall: NOOOOOO EVEREST

Rocky: You Devil

Zuma: YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT

Rocky and Zuma both charge at him ready to attack. Zuma use his power and shot a powerful beam of water at Rage. But Rage reflect it with his tentacles and it went to Rocky. Rocky saw this and instantly jump left and bump into Zuma. I could tell he dodge because of his fear of water. They both tumble forward and was caught by Rage tentacles then hold them behind him. They both struggle to get free but failed.

Rage: You pups are pathetic

Rage then begin flying in the air then use another tentacle and hit the ground. It made a huge crack and it's look like it bottomless pit.

Rage: Now it's time for your pups prison spend the rest of your life trap in where I was for a thousands years

I couldn't move or think of anything to do I was frozen in fear. I really let Hope down I let everyone down. Then I saw Rage holding Skye over the pit then he let go.

Rage: Goodbye little pup

It's felt like my soul has left my body everything around felt blank. Skye was my everything now she is gone. It was blurry for me but I could still see Rage. I tried turn my head but I couldn't I could see Marshall frozen in fear too. I look back at Rage and he smile at us.

Rage: Well now it's your turn snow mutt

He then throw Everest in the crack there was nothing I can do, I want to move but my body refuse it.

Zuma: You will pay for this I'll make sure to-

Rage punch Zuma guts causing Zuma to cough off blood. Rage then grab one of Zuma arm and rip it off. I could hear his scream of pain and Rocky crying. Rage then throw Zuma into the pit.

Rocky: NO ZUMA

Rage: You know pup if it weren't for your stupid fear your friend could of been safe

Rocky didn't say a thing all he did was cry for his best friend. Rage then let him go and Rocky didn't do anything. He look at me with tears in his eyes and fell into the pit. I believe he couldn't control power because of his friend of our friend. Rage then float back down then walk to me and Marshall slowly. We didn't run or do anything we were like statues. Fear sadness are mix inside me, I couldn't think of anything. He came closer with a smile and then he was right in front of us.

Rage: Look at you weak pups and Hope call you guys the chosen ones who can defeat me HA you are nothing but useless mutts and now your gonna suffer like I did

He was then about to grab us and I couldn't move, attack or say anything. I started to cry he was right I am weak I let Adventure Bay down, I let Hope down, I let my friends down. I let the ones I love the most be killed. I'm a failure and now I'll die as one. I close my eyes then look down and accepted my fait, I was ready to die.

But Then

STAB

I heard a sound it's sounded close did I die did Rage killed me. I was very confused why I am still in the same spot. I look up to see a giant spear made of rocks stab through Rage stomach. Me and Marshall turn around and see our little brother.

Rubble: BASTARD DON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY