Chapter 27

Victorias Pov:

Avery and I walk downstairs to find for our surprise, my mom.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I ask confused while walking towards her.

"I want you two to come back. Thanksgiving is our favorite holiday and I want the whole family to be there, which includes you, honey." Mom explains as she places her hands on my upper arms.

"And of course you too, Avery. You're basically family now." She adds while looking over to her, making me smile widly.

"So you better marry her one day." Mom says as she turns back to me, which makes me blush.

"So..are you coming with us again?" She asks as she pulls away from me and I turn around to look at Avery.

Avery walks over to me and takes my hand. "Sure." She replies, making me smile.

"I'm sorry for causing you two so much trouble." Mom says when she looks over to Connors parents.

"No biggie, it was nice to see Victoria again. And her beautiful girlfriend of course." Lilly answers, which makes Avery blush slightly.

"Um..we'll get our suitcases." I mumble before leading Avery back upstairs.

"You really wanna go back?" I ask softly but she just nods in response.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Like your mom said, Thanksgiving is your favorite holiday. I want you to spend your favorite holiday with your family." She answers as she walks towards me.

"How are you so perfect?" I exclaim, which makes her laugh.

"Mom is right, I really have to marry you one day." I say, causing her to blush deeply.

"You're don't think you're moving a little too fast here?" Avery asks as she lays her arms over my shoulders, making me laugh.

"I'm not saying we should get marry right now I'm just saying I want to marry you one day." I answer with a shrug.

Avery then leans her forehead against mine and takes a deep breath. "I love you, so so much." She whispers, which makes me smile widly.

"I love you more." I say quickly before pulling away, taking my suitcase and rushing downstairs.

"Hey, not fair!" I hear Avery yell after me, making me laugh loudly.

"You ready?" Mom asks and I nod.

*****

We just arrived at my house and now I'm kinda nervous..
I don't know how dad will react when he sees us again but I know it won't be good..

Mom then opens the door and walks in with us following him. As soon as we're inside all eyes are on us.

"Vic! Avery!" Benji exclaims while running towards us.

"You're back!" He says, making us smile.

He then suddenly jumps on Averys arm so she quickly wraps her arms around him. "Can you carry me to the couch?" He asks with his baby voice, which makes Avery give in.

She walks over to the couch and flops down on her back with him upon her. I just laugh at the two while walking over to them and looking down with crossed arms.

"Are you stealing my girlfriend again?" I ask with a raised eyebrow but Benji just giggles.

He then rolls off Avery and sits up. "Here, all free." He says while nodding me over.

Avery stretches out her arms, which makes me smile. I quickly jog over to her and lay down in her arm. I deeply breath in her scent as I hold onto her shirt and she wraps her arms around me. After a while I lift my head and smile at her before leaning down and kissing her softly. Avery puts her right hand under my ear and gently brushes her thumb over my cheek, making me smile into the kiss.

"What are you doing?!"

I quickly pull away from Avery and sit up on her stomach. "Dad?"

"I asked what you are doing." He asks sternly, which makes me sigh.

"Well I was cuddling with my girlfriend." I answer with a shrug and he crosses his arms.

"Can you get off her?" Dad asks but I just shake my head.

"No, I like it up here." I respond while placing my hands on Averys stomach, which makes her chuckle.

"Victoria!"

"No, dad!" I yell before getting up and walking in front of him.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do with my girlfriend! I'm old enough to decide for myself! You're not even okay or happy for me!" I yell angrily at him and then storm off upstairs.