Chapter 26

Avery's Pov:

"You really like seeing me naked, huh?" I ask with a raised eyebrow but she just grins at me.

"You're not naked..yet." she says seductively while gently pushing me down on my back and getting on top of me, with her hands on each side of my face.

"Well if you want to see me nacked then do something about that." I whisper with a smirk, making her grin.

Immediately after that Victoria takes ahold of the waistband of my pants and was about to pull them down but she hesitates.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, making her look back up into my eyes.

"It's just..I've never done stuff like that with anyone before a-and I just don't really know what I'm doing.." she mumbles embarrassed, which makes me smile.

"You're not doing anything wrong, honey. Everything you do is perfect. And believe it or not but I don't have much experience with this either. My last relationship never went over the kissing stage." I tell her while cupping her cheeks gently.

"I-I guess I'm doing something right since you're turned on." Victoria mutters with a small smirk, making me blush.

"And don't even try to talk yourself outta it, I notice that." She adds and I laugh at that.

"How?" I wonder while raising my eyebrow.

"Well..whatever I do you're really nervous and a little tense when I do something more..risky." she explains and I look away, blushing.

"For example when I touched the waistband of your pants." Victoria says, making me blush just more.

"Well..I'm still waiting for you to continue.." I mumble with a slight smirk, which makes her chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, sorry." She laughs before leaning down and kissing me softly.

She leans back up after a few seconds and then puts her hands on my waist again. Victoria then takes ahold of the waistband of my pants again and slowly pulls them down.

Okay now I'm actually getting kinda nervous..
I mean..I've never done anything like this either..
My last and first relationship barely lasted a month and we didn't even kiss that often..

After my pants are completely down Victoria throws them away, making me chuckle a bit.

"Did you even lock the door?" I ask and her eyes widen.

She quickly gets up, runs towards the door and locks it before rushing back to me. I just laugh at her and she gets on top of me again.

"So..where were we?" Victoria asks with a smirk and I grab the bottom of her shirt.

"Well..for my liking you still have too much clothes on." I tell her and she chuckles before pulling away and taking off her shirt.

"I could get used to this." I mumble while staring at her abs.

"Should I walk around like this more often in our dorm?" She asks and I just nod in response, making her laugh softly.

Gosh I love her laugh..

"All the girls at college will be so jealous when they'll find out you're taken." I say randomly, which makes her laugh.

"Oh I think there are more people who'd be jealous of me." Victoria says before leaning down and kissing me.

"How? No one really knows me." I reply as she pulls away again.

"People don't need to know you to like you. You're just so incredibly beautiful people immediately fall in love with you when they see you." She tells me, making me blush.

"I love that you're always such a blushing mess." She whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek and sitting up on my stomach.

"As much as I want to continue this..I think we should go downstairs and join Connor and his family." Victoria says and I nod with a sigh.

"Yeah, we probably should.." I mumble and she then gets off me so I can sit up.

"We haven't been gone for long, right?" I ask and when Victoria looks at her phone she snorts.

"It's been 20 minutes!" She laughs, which makes me blush.

"Oh god, they all know what we've been up to!" I whine embarrassed, making her just laugh more.

"You worry too much. Let's just get dressed." Victoria tells me before kissing my cheek.

I just sigh and then walk over to my clothes and pick them up before putting them on again. After that Victoria and I just fix our hair and I my make up before walking downstairs.