Chapter 53

Victorias Pov:

It's now a bit later and Bea is throwing the bucay now. Apparently the person who catches it is suppose to get married next. Every girl is standing next to each other, getting ready to catch the bucay but I'm not one of them. Matthew asked me to film it all and I agreed.

"Ready?" Bea asks and I give her thumbs up before starting to record with Matthews phone.

Bea then throws the bucay and everyone looks around curiously to find who caught it. The girls then step away from the person who caught it so we can see her and my eyes widen.

Avery caught it..

When our eyes meet Averys eyes widen even more. Matthew then walks over to me and takes the phone out of my hands. I look at him and he smiles at me before nodding over to Avery.

I turn back to look at Avery and then walk over to her. "So..do I at least get a little more time until I propose?" I ask, making her blush deeply.

"Stoop!" Avery groans embarrassed while covering her face with her hands and the bucay.

"Aww c'mon, don't be like that." I chuckle while taking her hands and pulling them away from her face.

I then take her free hand in mine and squeezes it sofly. "You know we don't have to do it right now. We can whenever we're ready and want to." I tell her and she nods shyly while looking down.

I then put my other hand under her chin and lift her head so she'd look at me. Then I lean in and sofly kiss her. When I pull away she smiles at me shyly, making me chuckle.

"So..you must be the famous Victoria." I suddenly hear a man say, which makes us completely pull away.

"Marcel!" Avery exclaims happily before hugging him tightly.

"And yes, this is Victoria. My girlfriend." She says as they pull away.

"Babe, this is Marcel. He's Matthews best friend." She explains and my eyes widen in realization.

"Ohh, nice to meet you." I say and he chuckles as we shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too. Matthew told me a lot about you." He replies, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really? And what?" I ask curiously.

"Well..just that you're very cool and make his sister very happy. I can see now too. Haven't seen little Avery this smiley before." Marcel answers while smiling at Avery.

"So I'll better be invited to your wedding." He adds, making her blush and me chuckle.

"I also have many embarrassing childhood pictures of Avery when I was babysitting her. I could show you them?" He says, making me gasp.

"Oh my god- I wanna see them now!" I whine, which makes him laugh.

"We'll probably see each other again sooner then I'll show you." Marcel tells me and I nod with a smirk.

"Don't you dare to forget them then."

*****

It's now a few hours later and Avery and I are now in our room. It's currently 2am and we just left the party.

"What a day." Avery says while breathing out heavily as she flops down on the bed.

"Yeah.." I mumble while walking over to her.

"But..didn't we want to continue something?" I ask as I get on the bed and on top of her.

"You really didn't forget, huh?" Avery asks with a grin and I shake my head, making her chuckle.

"I would never."

Mayas Pov:

Zara and I are now I'm our room and we're just changing to go to bed. But the thing is..I've never slept over at Zaras before so this our first time sleeping in the same bed.

We haven't been together for long so we haven't seen each other only in underwear, so I'm kinda nervous about changing into my sleeping clothes.

I don't wanna go in the bathroom for that because I don't want her to think I'm not comfortable around her.

"Babe, you okay?" I hear Zara ask, which brings me out of my thoughts.

"O-Oh, yeah." I stutter and she smiles sofly while walking over to me.

She then wraps her arms around my lower back and says, "You know you can go into the bathroom if you're not ready to change in front of me."

My eyes widen a little and I look down embarrassed. "N-No it's not that. You know I'm shy.." I mumble and she chuckles sofly.

"You don't have to be shy, it's just me." Zara says, making me look back up to her.

"Yeah, that's the thing. I'm usually not that shy but you just make me so nervous." I reply while placing my hands on her chest.

"Nervous?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"In a good way." I add quickly and she chuckles.

"I can turn around, if you'd like that more?" Zara suggest with a small smile and I nod.

She then kisses my cheek before walking over to the bed, her back facing me. She starts to take off her clothes and I can't help but stare at her body.

No, if she can't look I won't either.

So I quickly turn around and then start to take off my jumpsuit. Now I'm just in my underwear and when I turn around to look at Zara she's still not looking at me. Since I see a little light in her face I guess she's on her phone.

So I take a deep breath before walking over to Zara and wrapping my arms around her waist. She slightly jumps on that but then slowly relaxes into my arm.

"Oh, hey." She says while turning sound to face me.

I immediately start to blush when our eyes met, making her chuckle. "Stooop, you're making me blush!" I groan but she just laughs at me.

"Oh I can make you blush even more."

Ahh my duds

Today I was in the new asian store in my town and there was such a pretty girl rnwnfk