── ⊱ 𖢲 03

There was a commotion in the GCPD as Nova opened the door to the precinct with his shoulder and shuffled through the entrance hall. A guy were pushed against a pillar by a police officer, but instead of calming down, a second officer had to come to support his colleague because the man was getting more and more aggressive. Typical Gotham and her residents once again.

"Commissioner?" radioed Nova, during a conversation between two officers, "What's the problem? It's just a visitor's permit. Can't you just einfa...."

"No," Nova's request was summarily dismissed, for what felt like the fifth time as a result of Gordon, and it was still likely that it wouldn't be the girl's last visit about it, "And for good reason, besides, I don't have the time right now, much less the nerve, to deal with it. There's...."

"Shit," it escaped Nova as she caught a glimpse of the commissioner's file and just pulled it out of his hand to find out what the person had said about the drawing, "bat with fangs.... flying vampire.... Black figure in Metropolis harbor lab. S.T.A.R. Lab.... Wait for it...."

"People are getting more and more disrespectful of the police," Gordon snorted, slowly taking the folder from Nova's hand that had been given to him by his colleague just a few minutes ago himself, "Do you two really think he's going to fight crooks for twenty years, then go to Metropolis and kidnap eight people? I'm talking to him tonight."

"Oh yeah," Nova called after the commissioner, who was off chasing real cases, not phantoms, "And what about the bodies from the abandoned warehouse a few weeks ago? The days of his 'nobody gets killed' policy have been over for a long time. Long ago."

One thing that should have become clear to everyone by now, at the latest. Despite all that, Nova had to agree with the commissioner on one point. Kidnapping seemed rather far-fetched. Why would Wayne kidnap people, too? Even for her, someone who wasn't a fan, that sounded extremely crazy.

Still, Nova couldn't ignore one thing, and that was the creatures that had been sighted. Not Batman, but parademons. Annoying, winged creatures. And if they were indeed parademons, as she suspected, then the much-too-advanced insects were the least of her problems. They were merely interchangeable soldiers. If one of them died, it didn't matter, because, there were enough others.

The alien host of Darkseid himself. A creation of the scientist Desaad, created from the biomass of those inhabitants of the planet conquered by Apokolips. This process, destroys all traces of consciousness and thus the identity of the original being. They then become a kind of mixture of technology and living organism, in which only several protocols have been stored that trim for complete loyalty to Darkseid. Armed and equipped with heavy high-tech armor, razor-sharp teeth and claws, and wings, furthermore, these beings possess superhuman strength.

──────⊱◈☬◈⊰──────

──────⊱◈☬◈⊰──────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

──────⊱◈☬◈⊰──────

──────⊱◈☬◈⊰──────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
✔ᵉⁿᵍˡⁱˢʰ Cyberpunk [Zack Snyder's Justice League]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें