"When they find out he gotta infection it's over for all the female officers," A random stated as others  agreed, laughing along.

"BROWN," Another C.O shouted which caused my head to shoot up in his direction.

"Yo?"

"You gotta visiter."

Draco patted my back and I served him a quick dap up before jogging over to the officer. They made sure to place cuffs around my wrist before leading me out.

I was wondering who decided to visit me since I met with enough people last week. My feet traveled swiftly on the ground before the officers stopped and searched my body for any substances and weapons.

When they finished, I was led to the visitation area where momma sat with both arms and legs crossed. She looked extra clean with new jewels on her ears.

"You got some fucking audacity. You know that?" I asked once I was seated in front of her.

"Hey baby," She stated in a calm tone, trying to reach her hand out to my arm but I snatched it back.

She completely ignored what I said and chose her own way to start the conversation. "I miss you. You don't deserve this."

I stared at her for a good moment realizing that she was putting a front on. It's crazy because I could feel myself falling for it, but I kept my guard up. Every time that she'd try to be on my good side she always did something to ruin it.

"Wow bruh," I mumbled seeing how fake she was being through and through, "you really do have some audacity."

She stared at me as if I had finally gotten to her and shrugged me off with a frown. "I have the AUDACITY? You tried to kill MY MAN!"

Now her true colors were showing. Now that front was gone.

"Momma and you tried to kill ME. Yo' only son. You was willing to take my life faster than Ram was." I rubbed my fingers across my face just thinking of the moment I got shot.

"Please, you're still not over that? I've done so much for you Jovan. You OWE me for everything i've done. Ive raised you, fed you, and contributed to your life. If anything you was the one killing ME."

She played around with her necklace while I gave her a petty look. I didn't owe her shit. I didn't owe nobody shit but myself.

"Man what you here for? To say you wanna build our relationship again just so you could break it? Momma i've done everything for you that you'd have to think twice about doing if it were for me."

A couple people came in to meet up with other inmates who happened to be their family memebers.

"I didn't come here to build no damn relationship with you Jovan. You've already ruined that for yourself. I came here to tell you that i'm not paying for yuh' damn lawyer and you can get a public one."

My fist clenched tightly together. This shit just didn't make sense to me. I had no support system from her and it was obvious.

I tapped my my foot slowly feeling my body heat up dangerously. "So you gone do what? You gone leave me here and not try to get me help? You know they wanna place me on the death row and you wanna see me locked up? That's how it is foreal momma?"