Qq

Jovan

"DAMN, SO I REALLY GET TO SHOOT SOMEBODY BIG BRO?" Tino shouted out before Sierra smacked the back of his head.

"You too fucking loud," He snapped, walking off with his gun bucked back.

"Tino you not shooting anyone. Why you think I gave yo' ass a damn water gun?" I asked while checking if my weapon was loaded.

I didn't play when it came to family and Ram was finna see that when I got his ass today. Right now everyone was outside of Ram's place surrounding the area and waiting for the best moment to kick his door in.

May couldn't come because she got knocked out last night and needed rest, and Nessa stayed back to watch her. Apparently she got into a mini comma.

"WAIT, Why I gotta water gun though?" He pulled on the trigger and splashes of water sprayed on the concrete.

"Cause you trigger happy nigga. Go water the flowers or some shit."

"Jovany you not shit man," Tino kissed his teeth and walked away from me as I smirked and followed behind Sierra's lead.

Draco had already kicked the door in and was waiting for us to enter the property. "Aye don't forget Ram got mad security everywhere so keep a eye out."

This was probably the first time i've entered his building and it was completely silent. The only thing that could be heard were our footsteps.

"Where the fuck this nigga at?" I asked, mostly to myself seeing everyone else shrug their shoulders.

Kayla suggested that we should split up so that's exactly what we did. Her, Sierra, and India would go looking for Lovell while Draco and I would look for Ramsey.

The moment we split up, Draco and I darted up the steps and was looking through every room we could.

"What you gonna do when you find him?" Draco asked, breaking in the door beside us to see there was nothing there.

"I'm finna kill his ass. His gravestone gone be right beside the other forty-three bodies I ain't fuck with," I muttered before entering a glass covered room.

The moment we stepped foot into the area bullets speared straight through the walls. We ran behind the closets object, trying to see who was making the shots.

A couple of Ram's men scurried into the room looking around for us. It wasn't hard for them to spot where we were since everything in the room was made out of glass.

When one of them saw us he pulled on his trigger, non-stop, letting the bullets shatter through the glass.

I ran out of my spot and into another, with my breath panting roughly before clicking back on my gun and shooting into his direction.

More glass was breaking and scattering across the floor. Another one of his men ran in and slipped, cutting himself on the pointy ends.

I knew I should've been scared of getting shot but my biggest fear right now was stepping on the glass. Once that shit was in my feet, it was hard as fuck to get out.

As I kept a steady aim on the guy who was on the ground, one of his partners tackled me from behind and knocked me over on the floor.

I scrambled around trying to get back onto my feet but he was completely above me and had his gun over my head.

Draco ran over into my direction, but another guy targeted him and instantly got to shooting his gun.

"DAMN nigga like three-hunnid pounds," I yelled out trying to gasp for air. Right now he had the advantage over me and was literally sitting on my body which gave me no chance to move.