Rr

Nessa

So much went down in the past two days that I couldn't keep up with. Everyone in the house has been either screaming, shouting, arguing, or breaking down in tears.

"You sure i'm not hurting you?" I asked Jovan since my head was laying on his chest. He had his arm wrapped around me and was telling me everything that went on.

We were making it a habit to stay up all night and just talk. Even if it was about nothing, we'd always speak and entertain each other's thoughts.

I traced my finger on his arm seeing him nod his head before hearing Kayla crying from the other side of the door.

Everyone was loosing it, especially her, since Draco was in jail and there was no bail set for him.

India came by the other day and told us what happened after Jovan got shot. Apparently, his own mother was the one who shot him because she was scared he was going to shoot Ram.

Once again, putting a man before her own child almost risking his life. After that, Draco ran to the floor and tried to help Jov but he got jumped on by Rams and Jovans momma.

Tino went in and tried to help as much as he could, but they were tugging and pushing him off. Meanwhile, Jovan was bleeding out on the carpet and his mother wasn't letting Draco save him.

Eventually Draco broke loose. Tino was filled with fear, not knowing what to do so he called the cops in hopes to retrieve an ambulance for help.

When Draco tried dragging Jovan out, his mother grabbed the glock and tried to hit in the back of his head so he'd black out. Luckily, she didn't hit hard enough so no huge damage was done.

Draco grabbed the gun and shot her. It's said, from some people, that she's alive. Other people claim that she's dead.

India told me she was alive and saw her in Dove's bed hours later. The ambulance was able to help her and Jovan. Turns out they were in the exact same hospital, unknowingly.

When the police got to the place, Rams fled, just leaving Tino and Draco to face the consequences.

Apparently, Draco was already wanted in the system for drug importation and because he was the son of one of the hugest dealers in our city. They felt like if they had access to Draco then they'd be able to reach Ram.

"They're not going to let him out." Kayla continued to cry on the other end.

I got off of Jovan and went out to the hall to comfort her. India and May were already on the ground rubbing their hands on her back.

"Kayla we're going to figure this shit out," I reminded her as her tears continued to stroll down her face.

Marquees came out with a box of tissues and handed them to her. "Look, we finna go down to the prision and go visit him. Maybe even try to see what's up and figure more of this shit out. Don't cry Kay, he's gonna be aight."

She took a tissue out and wiped her face while nodding. May grabbed her hand and pulled her into a separate room to talk, Just leaving India and I alone. I figured it was best since they knew each other longer and she would have an advantage when it came to helping her.

"This is a lot to deal with," I mumbled feeling my head hurt.

"It gets worse than this," India added in before we both took a step outside, watching the rain hit the ground, "Apparently Jovan is becoming a big target in KingPin society. Ram told Powell and Dove that Jovan was planning on killing them and taking over their names. Now they're working together to take him down. MIND you, the police is already searching for him."