𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Rory's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up. Where was I? A... cave? I sat up. There was chase beside me lying on the floor with his eyes closed. 

Then, it all came back to me. Mia, the portal, I had went through it and... what happened after that? I didn't remember anything. I must've passed out. 

I remembered Lena saying something about the portal using your energy if it didn't have enough energy to take you through. 

Chase probably came through right before it closed. I didn't know where we were or how long we were gonna be here. But it was getting cold. I huddled close to the wall and closed my eyes.

Chase's POV
"Ugh" my head hurt really bad. I opened my eyes and looked around. "Good your awake." 

I turned around. There was Rory, huddled against the wall of the... cave? "Where are we?" 

"That's what I've been trying to find out." She said. "I have no idea, but it's really cold."

"Gee I didn't notice" I grumbled. I didn't know why I was sounding so annoyed. Maybe it was the cold, but I doubted that. Something about being alone with Rory really made me nervous. I didn't even wanna think about what happened in the Arctic last week.

"Ok ok. Geez." Rory, obviously. "So, you have any idea where we are?" 

"I wouldn't be surprised if we were back at the snow queens palace." I answered. 

I just didn't know how right I could be at the time.