Anyways
, The author makes this country so powerful and successful.

    "That big Xiyu... Do you own it all alone?" She asked hesitantly.

    Shen Liuchen nodded slightly, "Not only the entire SHOP MALL, but also the shops inside, 80% are controlled by Jinyu Group."

    How much money...

    Song Jinxi had no idea in her heart.

    "The white jade chessboard for... Father-in-law comes from Tianxia Yujia, one of the subsidiaries of Jinyu Group. Tianxia Yujia in Xiyuli is the flagship store in the country, and the speed of new products is the fastest in the world. There is not only white jade chess in the store. There are also Go games. You tell your father that he can go to the store to get what he wants in the future."

    Song Jinxi: ...too rich.

    "The jewellery set for mother-in-law is also produced by the World Jade Family." Shen Liuchen said again.

    "It's amazing..." Song Jinxi couldn't help sighing: "You are so young now, and you have made so much money. I work hard every day to write code, and my salary is only 20,000 yuan a month. I have worked for ten years. The money saved may be able to only buy a shop mall toilet. "

    Shen Liuchen was originally leaning on the sofa, acting a little lazily. After hearing what she said, he slowly sat upright, picked up the cup on the coffee table, took a sip of tea, and spoke slowly.

    "It's too painful to miss someone, so...I put all my energy into business." He said.

    "Once I stop thinking, scenes and memories of the past will appear before my eyes..." Halfway through, he stopped again.

    Song Jinxi was silent.

    He didn't seem to mean to talk more, so he closed the topic and didn't say any more.

    The atmosphere was silent for a while, and Shen Liuchen called his aunt to give some instructions. After a while, the aunt came downstairs with a black wallet and handed it to him.

    He took out a black card from his wallet.

    Pass it to Song Jinxi.

    "Just swipe it."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    She once read a piece on the Internet and asked: When is the man most handsome?

    There are many answers.

    Among them, the one who liked the most was "when he handed you a card and said'just swipe'." At that time, Song Jinxi just glanced at it and thought it was funny, but didn't take it to heart.

    She doesn't even have a boyfriend, and single dogs have no right to participate in such topics.

    Today, however, she actually received a credit card from the male god.

    The male god also said to her: "Just swipe it."

    She hesitated and did not move, and Shen Liuchen threw it directly into her arms.

    "Universal worldwide, no limit." Shen Liuchen said again.

    Song Jinxi looked down at the black credit card with gold rim, picked it up carefully, and placed it in front of her eyes.

    This is, no limit...

    black card! ! !

    Her hands were trembling, and she looked up at Shen Liuchen, "That...actually, I don't seem to spend a lot of money."