Ch.7

Marcels P.O.V

I couldn't believe a beautiful girl actually liked me. Wanted to kiss me. And better yet, go to prom with me. But Toni was different, I could feel it.

I walked back into her house and grabbed my keys, wallet, and jacket and headed out to my car.

I was happy about my brother coming to stay with me for a while. We were very different, but very alike, he had a terrible temper and no patience, much like my dad and me but unlike me and my dad, Harry was a sex addict. He couldn't go an hour without having some sort of release.

But I couldn't help but to miss him a little, it had been a year since I've seen him. He had been away training at the headquarters in England while I stayed in Los Angeles, training at the headquarters here.

I parked at the airport and searched for Harry. When I didn't see him I checked my watch, 8:15, he said he would land at eight and meet me outside at 8:10. We really needed to hurry before the paparazzi arrived and been in all our business.

"Looking for me you curly lad?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and was greeted by my identical twin brother.

I grinned and hugged him, "How is England?" I asked pulling away.

"Not much to really tell ya except the women are decent. I've been training since I've arrived and at night I just hit the club and pick up the finest lady in the place." He said shrugging his shoulders. I took the chance to examine my brother. His hair was the same, untamed curls. He wore black sunglasses over his green eyes. He had a few new tattoos from the last time I seen him. He wore tight skinny jeans and a baggy white t shirt. 

He looked no different.

"Well let's go!" I exclaimed while getting into the drivers seat and him getting into the passenger seat.

"Got a girl yet?" He asked as I pulled out of the airport parking lot.

I thought for a moment. I didn't know what me and Toni were. We had only been talking for a few weeks. But she was special to me, and I liked her a lot.

"Something like that" I answered staring ahead and smiling softly to myself.

"Mhmm. My brother's hitting it, isn't he?" He said

I shook my head, "Of course not. She's not that type of girl" I said

He nodded, "Good, you deserve a good girl and not some slaz who sleeps with just anybody." He shifted in his seat, "I've done with too many of them and they are no good."

I nodded, understading what he was saying.

We pulled into my drive way and I took out the key I had made for him. Passing it to him when we made it to the front door, I opened the door and walked inside.

"Dads going to be here tomorrow to finish the training." I said leaning against the wall and stuffing my hands in my sweats pocket.

"Mhmm. I'm going to go to sleep then hit the club tonight. You should come." He said walking up the stairs

I thought for a minute, "I'm not old enough to get in" I said

He scuffed, "Oh please! We own about every company in this city!" He said, stopping at the top of the stairs "Be ready at ten." And he left.

I sighed and walked back out to my car.

Maybe Toni will want to go.

Hopefully not but maybe.

------------------------------------------------------

I quickly went to the deli to pick up lunch for Toni and headed back to her house just when she was arriving.

I parked and walked to her car door. I helped her out and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before pulling her toward the front door of her house.

"I like you kissing me all the time" I heard her delicate voice from behind me. I pulled her in front of me and looked down into her beautiful eyes.

"I like kissing you" I said taking her lips in mine once again but this time deeper, with more force and various emotions.

I wrapped my arms around her fit frame and hastily picked her up into my arms.

I was happy I began working out so my arms weren't flimpsy anymore.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I pressed her against the door, kissing her harder. I loved the taste of her and I wanted more.

I don't know what came over me but my hands instantly found themselves palming her plump behind roughly.

I heard her gasp and try to pull away, but I wanted more.

She tasted so heavenly.

I was addicted.

I pulled her closer to my body, slowing down the kiss but never losing my grip on her butt.

I pulled away completely and looked down at her in my arms as she panted.

"I'm taking you out on a date tonight, then we're going out" I said stroking her cheek. She smiled so brightly and leaned into my touch.

"Okay" she said, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Come on. I got you lunch" I said carrying her inside her house and shutting the door.

----------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of this 'Marcel' ?

Like aggressor/sweetheart?

I think its hot and adorable at the same time lol

Feedback is always appreciated!