"Oh— wow."

"Wow? You mean holy fucking shit!"

Oikawa laughed, "does this mean you'll tell why you're wearing ripped jeans?"

"Oh this? Makes their bitch of a mother mad as fuck."

"You're so bad." Oikawa looked at her like she was his mentor now.

Sakura winked.

When they proceeded downstairs into a large room Oikawa hadn't seen before, Everyone was sitting on the couches. Atsumu, Bokuto and Kuroo were sitting on a three person couch. Bokuto's hands were in his lap, fidgeting.

Iwaizumi, Makki and Mattsun were all sitting together on another couch across from them. Iwaizumi was dazed by Oikawa who shined even brighter than usual.

Hana was sitting on a two person couch, a cup of tea and saucer in her hands.

Oikawa halted when he spotted a woman sitting on another couch in front of the room. That sofa was different. It was a little higher up than the rest and had a throne like built, only less prominent.

The woman sitting was sitting there gracefully. She had dark hair like both of her children that was cut in a sleek low bob. She was wearing an off the shoulder pencil dress. Her neck was decorated with diamonds.

A man also sat with her, he was wearing a black suit. A tired expression on his face was evident. He held a cup of tea and saucer in his hands like Hana.

Oikawa carefully took a few steps forward. He didn't realise he was still holding Sakura's hand.

"Oikawa. It it?— Oh— you sure are beautiful up close. Hm. I'm glad you could finally join us. Do you mind sitting here between my husband and I?" Iwa-chan's mother's voice bloomed in the large room. It was slightly deep and low like her daughter's.

Sakura squeezed Oikawa's hand then gave him a little push. She sat down next to Hana who glanced at her and inhaled shakily.

"Oikawa. I called your mother last night. She'll be joining us shortly. To discuss—this—"

"You did what?" Iwaizumi asked with genuine relief on his face.

"Called his mother, Hajime. Don't make me repeat myself. Obviously she won't be approving of this childish infatuation."

Oikawa groaned internally.

You're in for a treat.

"So tell me, Oikawa," She gave him a tight smile as soon as he sat down, "Hajime told me you're his... special friend. Is that correct?"

"Mother—I said he's my—

"Do not talk while I'm speaking. Where are you manners?"

Oikawa discreetly swallowed the lump in his throat, "um. I'm his boyfriend actually. We're together."

"Right. You mean engaging in homosexual sins together?"