Epilogue - mr. and mrs. evans

"Do you, Christopher Evans, take Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health?"

"I do." Chris smiled at you, a tear dropping down his cheek.

"Do you, Y/n L/n, take Christopher as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?"

"I do." You replied, your voice cracking. You chuckled at your own reaction and so did the guests.

"Then I must declare you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Chris pulled you in for a long and deep kiss. Everyone cheered for you and stood up from their seats clapping. You made it. You married the love of your life.

The ceremony was beautiful and everyone cried when you both read your vows. Just like you expected, Chris shed a few tears when you read yours. But you didn't expect to cry so much when he read his.

You were finally Mrs. Evans and you were expecting a baby Evans. Both of you would finally have the happy family you always dreamed of.

One week later...

"I love it!" You said excitedly as you walked inside your villa.

For your honeymoon, you guys decided to take a romantic trip to the Maldives. You decided to take a three week long honeymoon. You wanted to spend a good amount of time just with each other. The two of you alone. Because in a few months you were going to be responsible for a little angel.

"And I love you, Mrs. Evans." You smiled as Chris placed his hands on your waist and looked at you lovingly. Whenever he called you Mrs. Evans, you felt like melting. You loved the sound of it. Especially, when he said it.

Chris leaned in and kissed you deeply. His hands started moving from your waist all the way to your rear end, giving it a firm squeeze. That action made you moan into his mouth, driving Chris crazy.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom, sir." You whispered.

Chris pecked your lips, smirked, and leaned down to the height of your growing baby bump. "I'm sorry if we wake you up, little one."

You giggled and Chris carried you bridal style to the bedroom. You made love all night.

After having to pretend to be together for someone else's wedding, you were together for your own.

After fake rumors spread around, you trust each other more than ever.

Whatever life threw at you, you didn't care; the love of your life was going to be with you forever, fighting whatever crossed your path.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! <3
(If you can, check out my newest chris x reader fanfic 'be my royal' !) ilyy <3