5 - drunken actions

*Warning: mentions of death, shootings, and a little smut towards the end (nothing too explicit).*

You spent the night sitting in some bar with Ian and drinking your heartbreak away. Believe it or not, Ian made you laugh the entire night and you found out he was actually a really nice guy. He tried to stop you from drinking so much but you paid him no attention. Finally, he gave up on trying to convince you and started drinking himself. You ordered drink after drink. Both of you were quite drunk. Ian invited you to his apartment and you accepted. And believe it or not, his apartment was really nice. But thanks to how drunk you were, you didn't care.

You sat on Ian's living room couch and he soon followed. Even in your drunken state, you were still thinking of Chris. You've never loved anyone as much as you love him. Sure, you'd move on eventually but it would take a while. Forgetting someone so special and meaningful, would be pretty hard. You wondered if it would be just as hard for him to forget you. You genuinely believed that he was cheating on you with Lily, even though that wasn't true. Since you thought he was cheating on you, you believed he wouldn't care about the breakup. He'd probably go to Lily and tell her they'd finally be able to be together as an official couple. That thought made you groan loudly.

Ian turned to you and asked, "A penny for your thoughts?"

You threw your head back and stared at the ceiling without answering.

"Why were you crying earlier?" He said, you could smell the scent of beer coming from him. Or maybe it was coming from you. Or both.

You giggled, "The love of my life broke my heart."

Ian looked at you with sadness in his eyes, "Love sucks, huh?"

"It reallyyyy does." You laughed and Ian joined you. Both of you laughed like crazy.

Once you calmed down, Ian said, "I met an amazing woman once."

His voice broke when he spoke and you turned to look at him. "She was amazing. She made me feel like no one else could."

"What happened?" You whispered.

Ian just stayed silent and looked down. Even though you were too drunk to understand anything, you knew he was upset. You reached out for his hand and held it.

He took a deep breath and said, "She was shopping and some guy took a gun out. He started shooting everyone."

Tears escaped Ian's eyes, "I wish I could have told her how much I loved her just one last time."

You might've broken up with Chris but at least he was still alive. You wouldn't have to grieve him like Ian grieved his girlfriend. For some reason, you felt as if you and Ian were connected. It felt as if you'd known each other for years. However, you weren't sure if it really felt like that or if your drunken state made you feel like that. Regardless, you really wanted to cheer him up. Everything happens for a reason, we just don't know what that reason is. And in the moment of pain, it feels like the reason was just our own suffering.

You squeezed his hand and whispered, "I'm sorry."

He turned to you and gave you a soft smile. You gazed into each other's eyes and he squeezed your hand. The alcohol running in both of your systems impulsed you to kiss. Neither of you thought about it, it was an action based on impulse. The kiss was deep and desperate. It was hungry and needy.

You pulled back and looked at him, Ian said, "I'm sor-"

You cut him off by kissing him and moved to straddle his waist. His hands were holding you by the waist and yours were tangled in his black hair. You began to grind on him and you moaned into his mouth. He was already starting to get hard.

Carefully, he stood up from the couch, carrying you. He walked you to his bedroom and placed you in the bed. Your mouths never disconnected, except for the few seconds when you needed air. You helped him take his shirt off and afterwards, he began to kiss and suck on your neck.

You were definitely going to regret this in the morning.

~~~~~~
don't kill me y'all...
vote! <3