twins but different months

So this is kinda weird story for me because I just know this like 4 years a go and it's kinda not make anysense. So I have a twin but we are not identical, my twin is a boy and his name is Azzrel.  he is a bit quiet, likes to play games, and doesn't have many friends, on the other hand I as his brother who is very hyperactive, sociable, and too open to people around. From the past we have never gotten along, every day there are fuss whether it's toys, food or even clothes that are always bought by the same because we are twins, but that actually makes my sister and I feel uncomfortable because we always buy the same thing, yes even though I mean to  does not make us jealous of each other but still we prefer to buy different things.

So we always celebrate birthdays on the same date, and I think that's how it should be, right?  twins who were born that day and at the same time but it turned out that I was wrong, again I found the truth about myself that I didn't even know so far.
so I accidentally opened my parents safe, which is usually used to store several important files.  for example, such as birth certificates, land certificates and some work documents belonging to my father.  because at that time I was looking for my birth certificate, and accidentally while I was flipping some files and  I found a document that contained data on the hospital where my twin and I were born, because I was curious so I opened it and I read.  I thought the document contained only one sheet, it turned out that there were 2 sheets where the two sheets contained my data and Azzrel which stated that Azzrel and I were born in different hospitals.

how shocked I was when I found out that I and Azzrel were born in a different place, not only that the fact that was surprising was me and Azzrel are 2 months apart.  like how can azzrel and I be born with a gap of 2 months like it doesn't make sense?  especially me and azzrel twins whattt? !!

When I found out that I immediately asked my mother who was lying in her bed, "Mom, why are the birth certificates and hospital data different?"

And she said "well actually honey, your real birth certificates it's gone like I forget last time I put that in somewhere. So I think I just make a new one and I made it the same as your brother"

"Okay but why you don't make a difference month like actually my birth is 8 febuary, well I know we have a same number but it's still deferens month"

"Well honey I made same as your brother, so that when you have birthdays we can celebrate it simultaneously"

So that's the end, but it's still not make anysense like what the hell you talking about. To be honest I found that when I was 10 years old and I still  don't understand about that.

I was angry with my mother because why she didn't tell me the truth, but I didn't take this problem seriously, and after a few years later when I entered high school and almost graduated I suddenly thought back to my real birth when someone gave me a greeting.  Happy birthday on the 8th February 2021.

and on that very day I began to dig up more information about myself in the past that had been delayed.  The first thing I want to make sure is my blood type, why ?? is it because my mother said that all family members have blood type O, whereas I don't know my blood type at all, even when I asked my mother she seemed to be just guessing or giving a statement  that my blood type is O. even though I never checked directly to the hospital.

so what would you do if you were me ???  actually I'm still a little shocked and confused how this happened.  Even though I've read several articles about twins with different months, but this still doesn't make sense to me and the thing that really makes me confused is why didn't my mother tell me the real date of my birthday?