Three American Tankers:

Start from the beginning

"I've never seen tanks like these." Naomi took a step and stopped. Standing on the grass were shells of various calibers, and Naomi almost knocked them over. "A lot of shells too." Kay herself looked upon the tanks in wonder. They were very large, and all of them were multi-turreted. The turrets were placed in a line up configuration, just like the guns on a battleship. About 4 of them seemed to be the same model or variant, the rest being completely different from the rest. These tanks had 5 turrets, and while Kay couldn't guess the caliber of two of the guns, she recognized that the other two were 76mm guns, as the accompanying shells lay piled up everywhere. In the center, raised up to be above the rest, was the largest gun.

Alisa looked at the stamping again. "'UHLS, Ultra-Heavy-Landship.' Considering those guys are from some other time, I'm guessing these are some tanks that only exist there. Jeez, imagine if we had to fight these things." As Alisa stood back to get a better view of the tanks, she felt something cold bump against her leg before a loud clattering began. Tank shells began to fall down their piles and against the chassis of the UHLS tanks, snowballing into a loud clanging. "C-crap!" Kay, Naomi, and Alisa all scrambled out of the bushes and into yet another opening. Sitting here was a circle of logs and in the middle, a pit for a fire.

Kay grabbed Alisa and began to aggressively rub her head. "So clumsy! What if we get seen?"

"Agh, I'm sorry!" Alisa whimpered.

"Anyways, let's keep looking, shall we?"

Naomi nodded. "Yeah, lets-" the 3 girls froze at who had said that. Quivering in excitement, Yukari Akiyama recited, "Sgt. Oddball, 6th Armored Division reporting for duty!"

"W-what the heck are you doing here?" Alisa said stupidly.

"Checking out their tanks of course! Man did you see those 'UHLS' tanks? Sure are weird! Most multi-turreted tanks didn't work out very well, but from what I've seen of those, they're packing a lot of firepower!"

"Anyways, can you pretend we're not here?" Naomi put a new piece of gum into her mouth and began to chew. "Actually, better yet can you tell us about these soldiers? We only caught the bits about time travel."

Yukari raised an eyebrow before she put on a smug grin. Alisa panicked. "No, please!" she began to wave her arms to cover Yukari's mouth but the latter giggled.

"Ah, I'm too busy looking for something to report on you guys, so later!" Without another word, Yukari bounded off into the woods.

Kay laughed. "Well, nice to see Sgt. Oddball again! Come on, let's keep looking!"

"Fraid' not." and the 3 girls turned to stone at the sound of a gun being charged. Kay turned around as slow as a turtle. It was a man wearing an olive green American tanker jacket, with metal pilot's goggles held around his neck. In both arms he held a Thompson SMG, aimed right at the 3.

"I told you this was a bad idea Kay."

"Alisa, shush." Kay said as she, Alisa, and Naomi were now all tied together, sitting on the ground. Standing around them was the man who caught them and another 2, who were also wearing olive green tanker jackets.

The one with the pilot goggles handed his Thompson to one of the others, and left, muttering, "I'm fetching Willy. Keep an eye on these broads, will ya?"

"Alright Nathan. I'll keep an eye out." As soon as Nathan was out of earshot, the sibling began his interrogation. "Alright, what're three girls like you doing here?"

"Nothing." Kay felt Alisa and Naomi struggle with their bondage.

"Yeah right, we heard twin tails over there knockin' over the 105mm shells from a mile away."