*****

Niall's P.O.V:

I was watching TV in the living room with Liam and Louis while Zayn was talking to some guy about the limo reservation for this evening and Harry was going through his closet. He finally asked Riana out! It's about time! Anyway I'm happy 'cause everyone else is happy except Liam. I feel bad for him. He really misses Danielle.The lads and I have constantly been tryna' cheer him up, but he's still really upset about the breakup. I wish I could do something.

"Which one? This.." Harry said walking into the living room holding out one of the two white shirts he had in his hands.

"Or this?" He continued as we gawked at him.

"Haz, they look exactly the same." I pointed out.

" I don't ...don't really get the difference between them either." Louis added.

"This one is lighter in color than the other." Harry said holding out the shirt in his right hand.

"No it's not. It's the exact same colour, mate."Liam said.

"No! It's not!" Harry said a bit irritated.

"Shush! Lads, I'm on the phone. Keep it down." Zayn scolded.

"No, it's not." Harry repeated in a lower volume.

"Yeah. Alright. Thank you." Zayn said into the phone as he put the receiver down and then said, "Haz, they're the same shirts."

"No they are not! Look harder!" Harry exclaimed.

We all squinted our eyes, but I still couldn't see the difference. They look exactly the same!

"Wait... I got it... I think ... I think I see the difference!"Louis exclaimed.

"You do?" Harry questioned.

"Nope!" He laughed.

"Then why'd you say you do?"

"Sheesh! I was just trying to be a good friend, so you don't feel like a complete retard. God! " Louis snapped making me laugh.

"Okay?" Harry said, confused and then continued, "So which one?"

"Ugh!" We all groaned.

"Hurry!"

"That one!" Zayn and I shouted simultaneously except we were both pointing at different shirts.

"Huh?" Harry asked still confused while Liam and Louis erupted into laughter.

"I... I mean the one Zayn's pointing to. Yup! That's the one!"

Harry stared at the shirt and then looked at the other one. After five minutes of staring, he threw the shirts on the couch and said, "I'll just wear my red shirt."

What's wrong with the boy?

*****

Alisha's P.O.V:

I am so excited, eager, keen, thrilled, ecstatic ..I'm running out of words here!! Eeep! Okay calm down Alisha calm down! I look at my reflection in the mirror. I look like an idiot. I can't stop smiling and neither can Riana! Well Riana is super thrilled because she's going on a date with Harry; whereas, I'm only getting a surprise party not a date, but still I cant wait! Riana barges in to my room holding up two pairs of heals.

"Which one do you think will go better with my dress? Red or black?" She asked.

"Black." I said pointing to the heals she held in her left hand.

She nodded, putting the black heals aside she said, "Red it is!"

"But..I said ..I said black." I stated a bit confused.