Neither of you talks for a minute, the silence almost deafening. He had freed your hand from his grip.

"Did you... Fuck him yet?" Obito asks.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you sleep with him yet?" He asks coldly looking at you. Whatever warmth you felt with his presence was gone in an instant. The room felt chillier, and an unpleasant feeling rose in your chest.

"And that is your business how?" You raise your eyebrows. This felt more and more like an interrogation.

"I will take that as a yes. So its been six days since you broke up with Hidan and you already banged his best friend?"

"Obito, I am going to leave before you say something that won't let us go back." You say getting up and glaring at him. You hadn't seen him talking like that before and you could feel the anger rise inside you.

There was a knock on the door and Kakashi comes in to give you your phone.

"Deidara passed by, said your phone was with him."

Bad timing!!

Obito scoffs again and looks at you. Kakashi leaves as soon as you get the phone from him.

"Have you guys moved in yet?"

"Why are you being like this?"

"Like what? I am just asking you simple questions. Can't a friend do that? Its been a while since we caught up?" He says sarcastically again. The bitterness in his voice very evident.

"You are being mean and you know it."

"Or maybe you forgot how I talk. Or how I was. Or how I made you feel!"

"Obito! You have a girlfriend, the one you always wanted."

"Then maybe I didn't want her after all."

"If you didn't want her then why did you humiliate me like that? You just forgot I was right there Obito. Ready to go all the way!"

"Go all the way? It didn't even take you a day. A DAY, Y/N! You didn't wait a day to fuck him." He was standing now too in front of you.

"And how the fuck would you know that?"

"Because I WAS THERE! I SAW YOU. You had that fucking blindfold on, and he saw me. I had come over to apologize."

"What?"

"I came over to apologize the next morning, thinking I was wrong, thinking we could go back to the way we were. But the door was open, I came in, I saw you both, he asked me to leave and I left." It took you a second to remember what had happened that day, but then it was clear as a day. The memories came in flooding back in an instant.

"Obito... I.. I didn't know.." you stutter, feeling embarrassed.

"It doesn't fucking matter any way."

"Obito.." You start, tears spilling from your eyes.

"Stop saying my name and please go back to whichever guy you are banging these days."

You pause and wipe away your tears quickly, looking away. You hated this, hated him the way he was right now.

Composing yourself you slowly mutter, "Given I am leaving Konoha in two weeks, that would be a sum total of zero."

He takes a moment to realize what you were saying.

"You what?" But you leave and run away from the room as fast as your legs could take you. Confrontations made you angry and uncomfortable which mostly ended up in you crying, even if you were right.

Kakashi was just outside when he saw you coming out, but you were too fast for him to react.

Coming in, he stares at Obito in horror. "What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Obito. What. Did. You. Say?" He asks again, enunciating every word.

"I just told her to go back to whoever she was banging this week."

"Why would you say something like that instead of telling her what you actually feel?"

"I don't feel anything."

"If she is really leaving in two weeks, you better get your fucking head together man, or you are gonna lose her. Not that you deserve her any way after saying shit like this."

"And you are taking her side why?"

"I am taking your side too, you fucking rothead! You both are on the same side, can't you see that? Now stop being defensive and accept your feelings towards her."

Obito looks at him for a second before looking away. He hadn't seen Kakashi so mad before, neither had he felt so angry himself.

They both compose themselves. Obito returns to his bed and gulps water on his bed side table, his throat was parched by all the yelling.

"Now.." Kakashi was the first to speak. "Rin is going to come here in the morning. You better decide what to say to her."

"Kakashi... I..."

"If you need someone to tell you that you are the dumbest person in the world right now, then this is it. This is your only warning."

Obito throws his pillow at Kakashi but he ducks and leaves, leaving Obito alone with nothing to break the silence other than the slow rhythmic hum of the AC in the room.

The nurse knocks and enters the room.

"This is a hospital, please lie on your bed and you sir, visitor hours are over." She says curtly.

Taking one last look at Obito, Kakashi leaves.

Slumping on his bed after the nurse turned out the lights, Obito holds his head in his hands. He felt very irritable, he had never felt so out of control before. He looks at the window next to his bed, the moonlight seeping through it. He had a sudden urge to punch through it, but his head throbbed where he had been hit and felt drowsy because of all the pain medications he had taken.

He lies down and covers himself with his blanket.

Fuck Y/N, what are you doing to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Kakashi is a blessing, nobody tells me otherwise!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Hope you liked it! Please vote and comment if you did. I really appreciate it! ♥️

Also, I love each and every one of you for your continued support! It means everything to me. The only thing that keeps me writing is all of you, especially after a particularly hard week. ♥️