"Rin made your world go around, for so long. What happened, Obito? You have her now and you are beating up guys that you hardly know for someone else?"

"It is not like that, Kakashi."

"Then how is it?"

"Why do you care?"

"I am your emergency contact, thats why."

"Then you can take it off, if it bothers you so much!"

Kakashi curls his hand into a fist, annoyed at Obito but stops as soon as he hears a knock on the door.

<<>>

Walking up the flight of stairs, you turn a corner to come in front of room 301. Continuing down the hall way, you finally find 308. You could hear some muffled voices inside and you delicately knock.

Kakashi opens up, his face reflects the surprise of seeing you there, but he hides it immediately.

"I am gonna let you two talk", he leaves before you could stop him.

"Hey!" You say, smiling at Obito.

"Hey" he replies, his stupid grin on full display even though his face was swollen in parts.

"I can see how you are doing, so won't ask."

He laughs.

"What.. what are you doing here?" He asks with a smile but it fades as quickly as he came. "Of course, he would be here, too!" He rolls his eyes, the pain and the pain killers were sucking all his energy, he didnt have enough to hide his emotions.

"He is, yes. I didn't come to see him, though."

"Sure, I believe you" he says sarcastically.

"Well, umm.. we broke up." You say in a small voice and look away.

"Y-you broke up?"

"Yeah, after the dinner. Actually, he broke up with me."

Obito continues to stare at you in shock, Hidan's words ringing in his ears.

"At least I know when to leave. Unlike you."

"Y/N .. I... I am so sorry" he says and holds your hand and squeezes it.

"Don't be, its fine. It was long overdue. It still sucked when he did it though!" You give a hollow laugh that makes him smile too.

"Why did you fight him?" You ask your voice breaking. You graze over his fingers with your thumb. It was comforting to be with him, to say the least.

Well shit, who were you lying to, all you wanted was to hug him right now.

"He said... things.."

"About Rin?"

"About you... And her."

You sigh and nod. Hidan could be a real loud mouth.

"If you aren't here for him, then.. why are you here?"

"Dei needed a ride."

Of course, her Dei!

"He asked you to drive him?"

"Yeah, his car didn't start in the rain and there were no cabs, apparently."

"But he doesn't live close to you."

"He was at..." You stop talking.

"At your place, understood" Obito finishes your sentence. You didn't have to be like that, you didn't owe Obito any explanation especially when he was out with his girlfriend during that time.