⋆The interview⋆

Today was a big day for the avengers, it was your first interview. No one except for Clint and Scott were really excited about it, but it was necessary.

Or so thought Steve.

You were actually very stressed, and you could feel the same feeling with the other avengers.

But everything would be fine, you thought. What could go wrong?

-

"So, y/n and James, what was happening here?" The host asks, showing them a picture of them walking outside whilst you and Bucky are holding hands.

"Everyone on the internet thinks that your dating." He says.

Bucky starts to feel uncomfortable, you quickly comfort him by putting your hand on his thigh and answering the question.

"No, we are not dating, that was just a stupid bet from Tony," You say.

"What was the bet about?" The host asks interested.

"Well, Bucky was clearing off the table, and he had a lot of plates in his hands, and Tony bet me that he would drop everything to catch me," The audience was going wild. 

"And so, if he did catch me, we had to hold hands. And of course, good old-fashioned loverboy over here dropped six plates and caught me in his arms. But that was literally it, nothing else."

"Are you sure, I mean you look pretty in love, and well, you have your hand on his thigh right now." He says, lightly chuckling.

You quickly pull back your hand and in no time, you are as red as a tomato.

"They actually are in love, " Tony starts saying, completely ignoring you and Bucky's angry stare, "they just haven't realized it yet."

"It's true, they do everything together!" Thor says loudly.

Whilst you hide your embarrassment, when you look over to Bucky, he is actually enjoying this.

"Okay, but you guys always exaggerate these things," Bucky says, finally speaking up.

"Oh, you are wrong my friend, I have prove that you are dating without knowing it yourself," Tony says, smiling proudly.

"What do you mean?" You say, suddenly scared, you remembered Scott having a camera with him a lot, but...

"Would you like to see them?" He says charmingly to the host of the interview.

"Omg, we are dead," You whisper to Bucky.

Tony stood up and walked to the big screen where the photos would be shown.

"First photo: the day after movie night." Tony pointed at a picture of you two cuddling on the couch, oh you remember that day.

"Second photo: the plane ride." Now there was a picture of you on his lap with your head in the crook of his neck, under his sweatshirt.

The whole audience was going wild, they all loved it. The rest of the avengers was cracking up remembering the good old times.

And Tony, well he was being Tony.

You and Bucky just sat there and enjoyed to show.

"Third photo: the pool, " On the screen was the picture of Bucky catching you when you were about to fall.

That was a romantic moment you thought.

"The next one: Oh spicy!" This one was of your kiss at the party, at this moment both you and Bucky wanted to disappear.

Before going to sit down again, Tony took a bow and gave Scott credits for taking most of the photos.

The interview host was baffled and ended up just dropping it. Thank god, you thought to yourself.

The rest of the interview went smoothly, although there was this weird tension between you and Bucky.