Chapter Fifteen | GilbertXLove

By the time the plane landed, Francis had sucked me off three times, eagerly swallowing my cum and making a show of it to me to get me hard again.

My pants still felt a little tight, but now my boxers were also uncomfortably sticky.

"I want a shower," I muttered, and Alfred laughed.

As soon as we stepped inside the oversized mansion, Alfred pointed to the shared showering room.

Alfred directed a human servant my way. The man fetched a change of clothes for me, and after I undressed, he took my dirtied clothes to the washroom.

I hid myself in one of the shower stalls and sat on the shower bench, letting the water wash away everything.

I sighed heavily and sat back, letting the warm water become cold over time, unwilling to leave the seat.

I heard and saw footsteps approach the stall. They stopped in front of it and knocked gently on the door.

"Francis?" I asked and was greeted by his gentle, concerned voice.

"Gil. Are you alright in there?"

"You already know the answer," I said quietly.

He paused "may I join you?"

I nodded and forced myself off the shower seat and unlocked the stall. He entered, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, and locked the stall behind him.

I sat back down, and he dropped his towel and joined me.

"On the ground," he said, and I shot him a confused glare.

"I'm not in the mood."

"Non. I'm washing your hair; sit down; it'll be easier," he elaborated.

"Oh? Sure..." I got down on my knees, facing away from him, and he massaged the shampoo into my hair, and we remained silent.

A tear streamed down my cheek, and from behind me, Francis noticed and got down on his knees next to me and hugged me into his chest.

"It's okay, Gilbert. I'm here," he said in a calm voice, and I began to cry, chest heaving, and I clung to him like a small child.

He held me tightly, but after a few minutes, I felt his body begin to shake and looked up to see him biting his lip as tears streamed down his face.

I wrapped my arms around him supportively, and we cried in each other's arms letting the water wash our tears away until the early hours of the morning.

After racking up the water-bill high enough to annoy Alfred, we finally left and dressed into the comfortable pajamas we'd been supplied with.

"Feel like I'm at a sleepover," I said in a hushed voice.

Francis snickered and agreed.

"Where are we staying anyway? This house is like a hotel; I don't know where the guest room is?" I asked Francis.

Francis pulled out a room key.

"The fuck, this really is a hotel," I gasped, and Francis began laughing but kept himself as quiet as possible.

"Where is everyone anyway?" I asked.

He pointed to a distant hall where some light shone beneath the door.

"The indoor pool. I think Ludwig is in the kitchen; everyone else is asleep or fucking in their rooms."

"So why are we being quiet?"

Francis sighed, "for the children."

I stopped in my tracks.

"Heh? I know Alfred's a baby daddy to a couple of girls here but how many kids are there? I haven't been to the main house before?"

Francis thought about it and shrugged. "I don't know. A lot of the men here are fathers. They aren't more fertile than the average vampire, except for Alfred, maybe. They just fuck....a lot. Even more, than we do."

That shocked me; we really used to fuck every hour of the day, and yet that bratty American kid got more than we did? You think you know a guy, honestly.

We took the gold-laced elevator to the tenth floor and found our room.

"Is this actually a hotel?" I asked him, serious now.

"That's the disguise," he shrugged. "How else do you explain a mansion home to several hundred people?"

He was right; any other way, that'd be suspicious and probably under investigation. It likely misled humans inside, too, an easy snack for them.

The room even looked like a hotel room. I didn't care, though, because everything was much higher quality, including the mattress and pillows. I flopped down into them immediately, and Francis snuggled up into me.

I blushed and let him stay that way.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Ja....you?"

"Oui."

"Hmm..."

The buzzing of electricity kept me up longer than the little puffs of breath on my back from Francis after he'd immediately fallen asleep.

Dammit. This was so confusing.

I'm in love with ___. I know that much...so why, after centuries with him...do I suddenly feel my heart racing for Francis too?