Chapter Seven | SerumXResults

En başından başla

"Did he..." Ludwig seemed concerned.

"Is that an issue?" Julchen asked, looking at our concerned faces.

"Well...even though we will likely need help from our association, Alfred getting personally involved is usually more trouble than it's worth. It seems to work out in the end, but he's rather...."

"Invasive."

"Intrusive."

"Annoying."

"Lacking boundaries."

"Demanding."

Everyone spoke at once, trying to finish for Ludwig, who looked annoyed but was in agreement.

"He's just...very nosy...I should say. He asks for more than what he needs to know," I explained to Julchen, who nodded and allowed Ludwig to continue.

No one had any more specific questions.

"From what I've heard and observed myself, it seems the venom mainly seems to work in its healing aspects. It's possible it's had effects on her aura, personality, and female biology."

"Female specifically?" Garibald asked.

Ludwig seemed flushed.

"W-Well...the venom may perceive any form of...er...bleeding...as an injury. I don't know if that's the case or not....do you?" He asked, turning to me.

I looked at Francis for answers. I'd been away a little more than a week; it's possible that...that...happened while I was gone.

Francis shook his head. "Eh...well. She has hygienic items amongst her belongings, but nothing has occurred in the months she's stayed with us."

"So does that mean the venom makes you infertile? If that's the case, we may not need to worry about second generations stemming from the experiments at all," Hathagat seemed relieved.

Julchen silenced him, attempting to educate us on things we didn't entirely want to know but was probably necessary. "Nein. It's different for all women; it can even change based on diets and medication."

"She takes medication," Francis revealed.

"Oh? What for?" Harold asked.

"That's not your business," Antonio hissed, and he stayed quiet.

"C-could we please move on," Ludwig asked, still a little embarrassed.

He handed a stack of papers to Francis and asked him to pass them along. Francis reached over to Antonio and handed them to me, taking one for Toni but not letting him hold them.

Antonio gave a little smirk as if he'd been outsmarted.

Once the papers had been passed out, everyone looked equally confused.

"What's VSACA?" Garibald asked immediately.

"Venom-specimen, active-cell A." He informed though he seemed a little displeased, we hadn't come to that conclusion independently.

"So that makes VSICT...venom-specimen, inactive-cell T?" Monika asked, and Ludwig smiled proudly.

"Ja. Exactly."

"Okay...so that fuck is LPPYDINS," I asked, and Ludwig proceeded to explain all his labeling to us, which took a few minutes, followed by more time explaining the differences.

"Questions?"

"Ja."

"And?"

"I don't get it."