BONUS: (Y/N) INFO SO FAR

Start from the beginning

"(y/n)'s quirk will be named Constituent-Matter Generation. It'll be described as a living abyss comprising of her own matter that has the ability to generate tendrils and pseudopods which have an unknown extent of power and versatility. We will also add in the description the superhuman abilities and enhanced sense of danger as extensions of her quirk," Aizawa stopped for a bit, only to see everyone nodding and then continued, "We'll leave Venom out of the official descriptions as we want no unwanted curious eyes in her. If Venom somehow manages to get known, we'll update her quirk status and call it a mutation. We'll do this when a new ability is discovered, Tsukauchi I believe that will be from your part." Tsukauchi nodded.

"Good. Now, since we found that high-pitched sounds and frequencies cause extreme pain we must, sadly, help her develop resistance against it so that she may not be so vulnerable. I talked to her after the incident and she said it's not lethal, and that it's not completely unstoppable but that it's extremely painful since she has to not only manage to calm her own pain and emotions but also Venom's."

"Present Mic would be of help for this particular exercise. Maybe Jirou too." All Might pointed out.

Aizawa nodded, "We'll have to check that up for future training, and we must ask her what other things may be potentially dangerous and find classmates with quirks that may help her train."

"What about the chocolate?" Tsukauchi pointed out and All Might replied.

"When I found her, Venom said we should feed him chocolate or that she may die. At a first glance, it may seem like a superficial demand or more like a childish threat, but upon inspecting everything and bits of talking I believe that maybe chocolate is a replacement that helps Venom work and keep up with her. Maybe he replaces certain nutrients they may need with chocolate or similar foods. He's also very protective and insistent so I'm led to believe he does not wish to harm her."

Aizawa hummed, "So we must analyze the components in chocolate and see what exactly in what Venom feeds from, and maybe we can develop some pills with high doses of that nutrient and have her have them in her hero costume for emergencies."

"That's a good idea!" Nezu nodded in agreement and wrote it down in a little post-it, "Now, All Might, may we review the incident and your pointers?"

"Of course."

"During UA infiltration I noticed some of her abilities are the free manipulation of the black tendrils they emmit. She can create them, sharpen them, mold them into everything she wants at free will and at the moment. They seem to easily pierce into bone and flesh, so we could always have her train with people whose quirks are hardening or to generate hard surfaces, such as Cementos or Kirishima."